How to never get banned and always have fun even with the horrible community

#1BenWhoDrownedPosted 4/9/2013 7:45:04 PM
Blind Normals only because I feel doing this in Ranked / Draft is wrong.

1) Ignore everything people say on champion select.

2) Pick any Champion you would like to play with.

3) Go to whatever position is left.

4) Mute everybody in the game right away.

5) Play the game the way it's most fun for you. Most of the times you will be stuck as supporter. Doesn't matter. Farm and get kills if you want.

6) ONLY USE THE CHAT to randomly say nice things so people will hit 'pardon' if you show up in tribunal (which you shouldn't, because you aren't breaking any rules). Things like "hey ppl, have a nice game! =)" or "wow, nice play, congrats!" or "good job!"

7) Have fun playing with the champion you want, the way you want. To me, this is what the game is all about.

I've been doing this for over a year, never got banned and never got tired of the game.
#2Sid_IcarusPosted 4/9/2013 7:50:30 PM
Ironic as the TC is the type that makes the community horrible
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#3infinitexxPosted 4/9/2013 7:52:56 PM
You must find losing the vast majority of your games entertaining.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:53:26 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

I'm sorry you feel this way. To me, horrible is intentionally disconnecting, flaming, intentionally feeding, etc.

I play to have fun, always do my best and try to be nice to people. I don't think that's horrible. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.
#5BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:54:15 PM
infinitexx posted...
You must find losing the vast majority of your games entertaining.

Actually I'm +1 =D 163 losses and 164 wins.

And I don't mind losing at all.
#6SmalvehPosted 4/9/2013 7:55:37 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

I'm sorry you feel this way. To me, horrible is intentionally disconnecting, flaming, intentionally feeding, etc.

I play to have fun, always do my best and try to be nice to people. I don't think that's horrible. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Add to that refusing to communicate or cooperate.
#7BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:00:50 PM
Smalveh posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

Add to that refusing to communicate or cooperate.

You make a good point =)

However, most games in my server (Brazilian) are full of ragers, trolls, and flamers; by 10 minutes in-game there is no cooperation at all in chat, only insults, cursing, etc.

I only get to play one game per day since I study all morning and work afternoon/evening and I'd rather not put up with that.
#8SumSmartDooodPosted 4/9/2013 8:04:50 PM
This is pretty much what I do.

I just choose random and go to whatever lane I end up with.
#9SumSmartDooodPosted 4/9/2013 8:09:39 PM
Also FYI to people, the matchmaking system is designed to make you win approximately 50% of your games no matter how good or bad you are.

So let's say that you consistently choose bad champions and everybody else in the game chooses good champions. You will eventually reach a matchmaking level where you have better mechanics and decision making than the majority of the players you get matched with, which will balance out your poor champion selection. So you still win 50% of your games.

Or, if you're someone who just chooses the best champions all the time, you'll go up to a point where everybody you get matched with has similar or better mechanics/decision making than you, and again, you win 50% of your matches.
#10Noblesse_Posted 4/9/2013 8:11:10 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...

How can one be nice to people when you muted everyone?

Report plx. Refuse to communicate.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.