How to never get banned and always have fun even with the horrible community

#11BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:13:06 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
Ironic as the TC is the type that makes the community horrible

I'm sorry you feel this way. To me, horrible is intentionally disconnecting, flaming, intentionally feeding, etc.

I play to have fun, always do my best and try to be nice to people. I don't think that's horrible. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

How can one be nice to people when you muted everyone?

Report plx. Refuse to communicate.

The way I explained in the first post... "Good luck, everyone", "Nice kill", "Excellent job", "Thanks for the game", etc.

And as I told you, I never got banned or warned.
#12Shiranui777Posted 4/9/2013 9:14:16 PM
Oddly the whole say nice things probably does let people off the hook too often.
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#13JonmaximumPosted 4/9/2013 9:21:51 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Noblesse_ posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

I'm sorry you feel this way. To me, horrible is intentionally disconnecting, flaming, intentionally feeding, etc.

I play to have fun, always do my best and try to be nice to people. I don't think that's horrible. You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

The way I explained in the first post... "Good luck, everyone", "Nice kill", "Excellent job", "Thanks for the game", etc.

Of course you weren't, BR's tribulan is not a month old, and is pardoning most cases.
Besides, while being frustrating having someone like you, wo just plays a team game as a solo player, you are not breaking any rule. I just hope i don't get you on my teams.
#14BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:25:07 PM
Jonmaximum posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Noblesse_ posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

Of course you weren't, BR's tribulan is not a month old, and is pardoning most cases.
Besides, while being frustrating having someone like you, wo just plays a team game as a solo player, you are not breaking any rule. I just hope i don't get you on my teams.

While it's true that the tribunal is 5 weeks old in Brazil, players were still getting banned either by Riot or because of large number of reports, as any informed Brazilian player can tell you.
#15BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 9:25:52 PM
Jonmaximum posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Noblesse_ posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

And besides, I used to play in the US.
#16JonmaximumPosted 4/9/2013 9:42:23 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...

While it's true that the tribunal is 5 weeks old in Brazil, players were still getting banned either by Riot or because of large number of reports, as any informed Brazilian player can tell you.

I am a Brazilian player.And Riot BR banned only the most toxics. What you do is barely bannable, if it is at all. And contrary to popular belief, they didn't just ban from report numbers.They looked some of the cases, to make sure. most of the ones who said it was based solely on report number wee the ones who got banned and wanted to look not guilty.