My Xin Zhao build.

#1Linctagon7Posted 4/9/2013 10:50:06 PM
Runic Bulwark (OH NOEZ WTF NOOB!)
Berserker's Greaves
Atma's Impaler (OH NOEZ WTF NOOB!)
Ravenous Hydra (OH NOEZ WTF NOOB!)
Phantom Dancer
Infinity Edge

Don't care what you say or who you are, 1v1, I touch you and you're dead. Real talk. Teamfight, bye.

It's my body I do what I like!
#2awwwSNAPPosted 4/9/2013 10:53:37 PM
Atma's used to be so so good
#3WayavasPosted 4/10/2013 12:02:37 AM
why u get atmas if u arent stacking health?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#4Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:27:57 AM
Wayavas posted...

Cuz its the only item in the game that gives 45 armour and 15% crit.
#5Stalky24Posted 4/10/2013 1:35:57 AM(edited)
Wayavas posted...

Atma's is cost effective if you effectively use crit%, which most of people stacking didnt.
Another thing I found out playing Lee Sin is that many of those "bad lategame" bruisers are incredibly powerful late if they build IE+Atma's along with hp/defensive items.

That being said, I see no reason for OP to build Atma's over Ghostblade since he doesnt build HP, thus he doesnt get a lot out of that one slot.
#6zeppelin312Posted 4/10/2013 1:52:13 AM(edited)
you think people would call you a noob for liking hydra and bulwark, but not for liking IE/PD/zerks

lol

additionally, no **** you can win most 1v1's with that build on xin. Xin is an amazing duelist without items, when he has glass cannon items in a 1v1 he is godly.
#7SupaPowersPosted 4/10/2013 2:07:23 AM
I don't see a problem with the Bulwark/IE part. The rest? Why not build a Ghostblade/Black Cleaver/Randuin's/Guardian Angel/Frozen Mallet?

Idunno. It's like, yeah. You'll beat anyone 1v1, but you'll get wrecked in teamfights. Why not build slightly more tanky with a Randuin's instead of an Atma's, and a Ghostblade or Black Cleaver instead of the PD? Then you still deal a crapton of damage (almost as much, with the Armor Pen), while being even tankier. Plus it's cheaper.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#8BhelliumPosted 4/10/2013 5:25:59 AM
Why wouldn't xin build runic
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#9InNox534Posted 4/10/2013 9:24:27 AM
Why not replace PD with BotRK?

Pretty sure rushing BotRK is the norm on Xin, if you're ahead, and getting it second if you're behind.
#10BossfellaPosted 4/10/2013 9:26:22 AM
AP Xin is my favorite. Physical damage is boring.
---
A curse on the judges, the coppers, and screws who torture the innocent, wrongly accused.