As a Jungler, which lanes do you usually gank?

#1NicoGrimmPosted 4/10/2013 10:01:35 AM
Ones that are struggling (not feeding, but keep getting pushed to tower, can't get any kills, etc), or ones that are doing well?
I've been trying to help out struggling lanes whenever possible, and generally leave oher lanes alone until needed, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
I mean, ok, sure. We'll at least push them out of a lane, or make them burn Flash, and we're we're really lucky maybe even get a kill or 2. But, a few seconds later, they're back again, and unless the jungler sits in lane to babysit, everything starts over again.

I suppose my question is, is it better to keep lanes even, or go to a lane that' doing well, and feed them/myself even more kills, while ignoring a lane that's struggling?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#2MIG297Posted 4/10/2013 10:04:33 AM
Whoever isn't pushed right to the enemy turret even if they're behind on kills and cs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#3Walker_RealPosted 4/10/2013 10:04:47 AM
It's so situational.

When someone is 0-3 top, you have to make a call - risk dying to someone fed, or let them continue to feed like that.

You have to determine if the person who is winning against your lane is going to snow ball out of control or what.

If you have teemo 0-3 top but he's got 10x the creepscore of a denied Darius then leave it in it's function- teemo is hardly worth anything and is probably still going to win tower.

If it's a 3-0 chogath with 10x the creepscore of your lane, you need to do something about it or cho will eatchyall
#4TomorrowDogPosted 4/10/2013 10:05:51 AM
Lots of factors. I go where I do the most damage. Some lanes you can't help. Some lanes the kills are so easy there is no reason not to camp it.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5guidefoxPosted 4/10/2013 10:06:53 AM
For me on average, Mid and Bot. Top can usually sustain better on an even field. Control of mid is important for early game. With bot, there's two potential kills for a gank.
#6Walker_RealPosted 4/10/2013 10:07:11 AM
Oh yeah and what Jungler you are determines the zone in which you can gank.

If you're Nocturne you need some breathing room to catch up after your Q, and have your E continue.

If you're Lee Sin you can level 3 dive them with a successful Q and still escape.

Prioritize the lanes you can gank successfully, of course.
#7DarksteelPosted 4/10/2013 10:09:16 AM
First thing I look for is positioning. If the enemey is pushed to our turret chances are I'll gank but cautiously, I'll assume the enemy isn't an idiot and is conscious of the fact he's open.

Other than it varies greatly on what hero I am playing, what my enemies escape options are, and the guy's cc I'm ganking for.
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe