Something i noticed about peeps playing support nid, zilean, or lux

#1ssupermario92Posted 4/10/2013 10:39:02 AM
I noticed that they tend to be very angry people .

Anyone noticed this?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#2Savra104Posted 4/10/2013 10:43:54 AM
Nah. But support Lux tend to steal CS all the time whenever I see them. Not even kidding. They steal when I'm checking bot as Jungle, they steal when I'm ADC, and you can tell they're stealing when the ADC is telling them to stop doing it (goes without saying).
#3SSJ2SorakaPosted 4/10/2013 10:45:47 AM
The tend to make opponents very angry lol
---
Playing: Soraka, Morgana, Quinn
#4centurion911Posted 4/10/2013 10:46:09 AM
It's because they don't wanna support bro.
---
Resident Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5dr_burger92Posted 4/10/2013 10:48:50 AM
There've been a couple of instances where I've played with a support lux. As in they started with multiple wards and potions. They ended the game with the highest number of kills.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/viewtiful_objection
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
#6Beech_tibsPosted 4/10/2013 10:49:46 AM
centurion911 posted...
It's because they don't wanna support bro.

this

building ap on a support should be rare

not core
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#7ChapteroPosted 4/10/2013 10:51:34 AM
Nah, i play support nidalee whenever im bored. I always make sure to put traditional support stuff on priority like wards and healing adc. But also poke whenever possible etc. And midgame to lategame buy ap items.

Me not angry, me happy then.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#8BossfellaPosted 4/10/2013 11:05:40 AM
Zilean's an old bitter man. Of course he's angry.
---
A curse on the judges, the coppers, and screws who torture the innocent, wrongly accused.
#9_HeXPosted 4/10/2013 11:13:32 AM
Actually I find it quite the opposite, the only one who gets angry is the ADC and the rest of the team because they think they are entitled to tell you what champion you can and can't play.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10Beech_tibsPosted 4/10/2013 2:28:44 PM
Chaptero posted...
Nah, i play support nidalee whenever im bored. I always make sure to put traditional support stuff on priority like wards and healing adc. But also poke whenever possible etc. And midgame to lategame buy ap items.

Me not angry, me happy then.

yeah have fun with only half a kit
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so