I found a new support I like

#1TaintedCatalystPosted 4/10/2013 2:28:33 PM
Hey guys, I have received quite good feedback from you guys here regarding my videos, and here is a new one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZyM6xTsucQ

A new support champion I started using, let me know what you thing and if you have tried it out yourself.
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends and Gears of War
www.youtube.com/TaintedCatalyst
#2Beech_tibsPosted 4/10/2013 2:31:44 PM
hes not bad until you realize ulting into a teamfight is suicide on a supports budget

saving ult for peeling is pretty fun though, but imo much less effective

he falls into the same category as shen, naut, voli, mao and sej; kits that seem good for supporting/tanking until you realize how much items actually keep you alive.
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#3Darkyellow327Posted 4/10/2013 2:33:43 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
hes not bad until you realize ulting into a teamfight is suicide on a supports budget

he falls into the same category as shen, naut, voli, mao and sej; kits that seem good for supporting/tanking until you realize how much items actually keep you alive.

Naut is actually very good as a support because you can play him as a cc bot and he has uses after he uses Depth Charge. He doesn't need a lot of farm to be very disruptive He also makes ganks terrifying after level 6.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#4Master Of The DeadPosted 4/10/2013 2:33:53 PM

What makes him any different than Leona in that respect though? I don't play Support so if there is some glaring difference I am missing, please let me know.

From my experience of Malph Support (very limited) it worked quite well. Hard to say how much of that was down to the Support being Malph specifically though.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#5TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:35:32 PM
Master Of The Dead posted...

What makes him any different than Leona in that respect though? I don't play Support so if there is some glaring difference I am missing, please let me know.

From my experience of Malph Support (very limited) it worked quite well. Hard to say how much of that was down to the Support being Malph specifically though.

It's true, it might just be that I am too good as a support...
---
#6TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:37:28 PM
Beech_tibs posted...

For me, his biggest strength has been getting the adc fed once I hit 6, that is why I make a point of saying that he is quite team dependent. If my adc can't do well up till that point (due to champ), then he will already be behind once I hit 6, so we might not win regardless.

I have played Malph support a few times now, and won each game, so take that as you will.
---
#7albinorhino004Posted 4/10/2013 2:38:45 PM
leona does get a butt load of free resists from her w. leona's ult is hard engage from range.

support malph can be pretty cool though
---
drinking is very bad
#8Beech_tibsPosted 4/10/2013 2:40:14 PM

cause her w is massive free stats, and is a cc bot

now naut i can see working in some situations but hes so prone to getting harassed that even with that shield hes still going to eat a lot of dmg
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#9Darkyellow327Posted 4/10/2013 2:41:03 PM
Beech_tibs posted...

cause her w is massive free stats, and is a cc bot

now naut i can see working in some situations but hes so prone to getting harassed that even with that shield hes still going to eat a lot of dmg

Laning pre-6 is very difficult, but it pays off in spades later.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#10TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 3:08:52 PM
For those interested, here is a guide for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2YUulGK1LA
---