When are they gonna nerf the pony?

#21TomorrowDogPosted 4/10/2013 8:38:46 PM(edited)
500 lols for Diorte

1. lol
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#22albinorhino004Posted 4/10/2013 9:30:21 PM
Diorte posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Has that even been updated since the new year

Apparently not.

WHOOPS GUYS I ASSUMED THE SITE WORKED AS ADVERTISED, MY BAD!

How the **** am I supposed to track patches now? D:

Lol wiki
---
drinking is very bad
#23Frost_shock_FTWPosted 4/10/2013 10:29:33 PM
The wiki isn't exactly as useful as that site was. I could just pick a champ and bam, all patches affecting said champ/item/whatever. If it had a list of all patches that affected champs/items/junk under their respective pages, then yea, that'd be super useful. Manually going through every single page to collect all the patches sucks :[

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Hecarim/Background

Do you even try.
---
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile
#24DiortePosted 4/11/2013 10:44:32 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
The wiki isn't exactly as useful as that site was. I could just pick a champ and bam, all patches affecting said champ/item/whatever. If it had a list of all patches that affected champs/items/junk under their respective pages, then yea, that'd be super useful. Manually going through every single page to collect all the patches sucks :[

Do you even try.

Nope. Thanks :3 I assumed background was just dumb story crap I didn't care about.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#25Hyper InfernoPosted 4/11/2013 11:03:58 AM
The 50 AD to 45 AD nerf on Elder Lizard was accompanied by a much easier build path (especially for a jungler) and cheaper cost though.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#26ManTigerPosted 4/11/2013 11:04:18 AM
_HeX posted...
wehomies posted...
hecarim?
if you can't destroy hecarim earlygame, you suck

lol? Hecarim at lvl 2 with red buff does sick damage, his mobility is so good and lategame he just wrecks everything in sight.

Lol? Hecarim has bad early game what the hell are you talking about?
#27Darkyellow327Posted 4/11/2013 11:07:57 AM
ManTiger posted...
_HeX posted...
wehomies posted...
hecarim?
if you can't destroy hecarim earlygame, you suck

lol? Hecarim at lvl 2 with red buff does sick damage, his mobility is so good and lategame he just wrecks everything in sight.

Lol? Hecarim has bad early game what the hell are you talking about?

What are you talking about? He gets blown up by every dueling jungler.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#28omega bahumatPosted 4/11/2013 11:10:43 AM
Diorte posted...

Or you could read the patch notes before making a gigantic ass of yourself.
#29DiortePosted 4/11/2013 11:18:50 AM(edited)
That's weird because those UPDATED PATCH NOTES I was unaware of show a buff to his early game.

Q buffed.
W early sustain buff/late game sustain nerf/cooldown nerfed.
Base AD and AD/level buff.

What five consecutive nerfs are you guys lying about? I see three buffs and a nerf. Items changed, they affected Hecarim, but those aren't Hecarim nerfs. Those are item nerfs. Hecarim's still beast.

omega bahumat posted...
Diorte posted...

Or you could read the patch notes before making a gigantic ass of yourself.

I'm lazy as *** and people were nice enough to direct me to the proper page and informed me that a site hadn't been updated. Using that, my statement still stands, he's hardly been nerfed. I also don't care about looking like an ass, it's the Internet, and GameFAQs at that. I might play like five games actual games a week, and that's if I'm really motivated, yet I'm better than most of GameFAQs even after all that. Nothing's changed.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#30SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 4/11/2013 11:23:57 AM
Diorte posted...
That's weird because those UPDATED PATCH NOTES I was unaware of show a buff to his early game.

Q buffed.
W early sustain buff/late game sustain nerf/cooldown nerfed.
Base AD and AD/level buff.

What five consecutive nerfs are you guys lying about? I see three buffs and a nerf. Items changed, they affected Hecarim, but those aren't Hecarim nerfs. Those are item nerfs. Hecarim's still beast.
Don't use lolpatchnotes I use lolwiki

Sadly it inconvenient but you have to go to the background of each character to find the changes.

On topic Hecarim is still a really strong champion that could still use a tone down. In fact all of the changes mentioned benefited hecarim. The spirit of the lizard change did get toned down but you have to consider that they also made it cheaper which makes it easier to build tanky faster. They increased hecarim's early game with increased damage to Q, the W change was to buff his early game and reduce his late game. Yes it did get an increase in cd but it also got a % healing increase. Well timed in jungle you are still going to be healthy.

I still ban hecarim in ranked.