I think I'm starting to become toxic. I need to fix this.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think I'm starting to become toxic. I need to fix this.

User Info: leak_man

leak_man
3 years ago#1
I mostly call people out for sending the whole f***ing team botlane to dive us at level 10.

They deserve the verbal abuse for being complete and utter s***, but I don't wanna get banned. :|
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
3 years ago#2
y so mad

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#3
Kelp tape. It'll leech all of the toxins right out of you. It's amazing.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: AK47plz

AK47plz
3 years ago#4
from someone that has been banned twice, just unbind all chat or take off your enter key.
terran

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
3 years ago#5
Play Dota
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif

User Info: leak_man

leak_man
3 years ago#6
y so mad

I also believe that people who say "u mad" or any variation of the phrase should be purged from the planet for being so goddamn thick.
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
3 years ago#7
leak_man posted...
y so mad

I also believe that people who say "u mad" or any variation of the phrase should be purged from the planet for being so goddamn thick.

Agreed.

Old meme is old.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#8
Some of the people that mouth off could really use a good beating. Maybe they would think twice before acting like cocky brats on the interwebz next time.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
3 years ago#9
see

this is why when they dive you as 5 bot

your kat / kha / whatever either comes and cleans up and you say "was it worth it nerds" or your team gets towers / inhibs / baron etc.
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
3 years ago#10
SoraOwnsAll posted...
see

this is why when they dive you as 5 bot

your kat / kha / whatever either comes and cleans up and you say "was it worth it nerds" or your team gets towers / inhibs / baron etc.

Actually they just stand in mid last hitting, because they are clueless to anything going on.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I think I'm starting to become toxic. I need to fix this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived