I think I'm starting to become toxic. I need to fix this.

#11leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:18:13 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
see

this is why when they dive you as 5 bot

your kat / kha / whatever either comes and cleans up and you say "was it worth it nerds" or your team gets towers / inhibs / baron etc.

Actually they just stand in mid last hitting, because they are clueless to anything going on.

^
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#12Master_strikerPosted 4/10/2013 8:24:41 PM
y so mad

I also believe that people who say "u mad" or any variation of the phrase should be purged from the planet for being so goddamn thick.

3edgy6me
#13MindOSTPosted 4/10/2013 8:26:15 PM
If you're raging when your allies feed and always play like ass, Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a game I should really just relax.'"
---
Obvious alt is obvious
http://www.youtube.com/user/MindOST
#14Wet_moonPosted 4/10/2013 8:53:21 PM
I don't rage but I do try to piss off my team mates when they make me frustrated. I am pretty confident if I had been to tribunal I would have been punished but I have never been punished so I don't think ive ever been to tribunal.

My point is, you have to be a real bastard to get to tribunal in my experience.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#15OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 4/10/2013 9:01:44 PM
infinitexx posted...
Kelp tape. It'll leech all of the toxins right out of you. It's amazing.

Amaziiiiiiiiing :3
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#16leak_man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:15:56 PM
If you're raging when your allies feed and always play like ass, Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a game I should really just relax.'"

That works on occasion, but when everyone's being an ass, I fall out.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!