Quinn.

#1DualSword31Posted 4/10/2013 8:30:57 PM
She's good.
#2SomnambulisticPosted 4/10/2013 8:32:26 PM
Wrecks lane, amazing at chasing, but doesn't bring much to the table in organized teamfights.

She works better in the more chaotic matches, tbh.
---
Waiting for a new Unreal Tournament/Championship.
#3OdinXivrajPosted 4/10/2013 8:34:26 PM
I love her personally but she does scale badly compared to other ADC's the PBE is trying to adjust that:

Blinding Assault now also scales with AP (0.5 ratio)

Giving AP scaling seems odd to me, We shall see though.
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from
#4Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/10/2013 8:37:56 PM
She's not an ADC, not with that kit at least, Riot needs to make up its mind on what they want her to be before doing more changes.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#5TheNeoArcadianPosted 4/10/2013 8:50:23 PM
Despite the general hatred for Quinn, she's really fun to play.

IMO, making her untargettable during her E would greatly improve her. Not sure if it would break her.
---
psn: theneoarcadian
If only P4Golden was available on the PS3... :'[
#6BossfellaPosted 4/10/2013 9:05:46 PM
TheNeoArcadian posted...
IMO, making her untargettable during her E would greatly improve her. Not sure if it would break her.

Damn skippy. Been saying that since she came out.
---
A curse on the judges, the coppers, and screws who torture the innocent, wrongly accused.
#7DualSword31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:20:42 PM(edited)
Knight_Of_Order posted...
She's not an ADC, not with that kit at least, Riot needs to make up its mind on what they want her to be before doing more changes.

There's nothing wrong with her kit.

Q gives you a poke that blinds for 1.5s and lets you trade easily.
W gives you a huge area to see through the fog and passive AS.
E let's you catch up to people and mark them (again) for huge burst.
R turns you into Valor in which you can use to get to teamfights faster, use the ultimate again for AoE damage, split push and take towers down with you immense attack speed buff.

Her Q and E make her such a good champion and easily let's her go against long range ADCs.
#8Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/10/2013 9:22:47 PM
DualSword31 posted...

The Valor side of the kit is godawful for a ADC and Quinn's has piss poor scaling with no real utility. Nothing wrong with her kit eh?
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#9DualSword31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:26:43 PM
DualSword31 posted...

The Valor side of the kit is godawful for a ADC and Quinn's has piss poor scaling with no real utility. Nothing wrong with her kit eh?

You don't use it for teamfight unless you're going to build her tanky with some damage so items such as Frozen Mallet, Zeypher and Ravenous Hydra would be good. Basing a champion around their ultimate entirely is dumb.

I got this all the time for using Miss Fortune because her ultimate "sucked" even before the switches and buffs to it.
#10Mahlazer123Posted 4/10/2013 9:28:29 PM
i perfer urgot
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar