Quinn.

#11DualSword31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:35:00 PM(edited)
Also, if you're going to complain about how long the cooldown is on her ultimate, regardless it's getting buffed it seems.

You can fix it by building items such as: CDR boots, Brutilizer/Black Cleaver and Stinger/Zeypher. All items that benefit Quinn and Valor.
#12DualSword31(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:29:30 PM
Mahlazer123 posted...
i perfer urgot

Urgotta be kiddin
#13TrevorkkhoPosted 4/10/2013 9:31:57 PM
with manamune being pure physical soon, that is actually quite a big buff for urgot to build brusier, like yorick and still do a lot of dmg with one dmg item.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#14Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/10/2013 9:41:37 PM
DualSword31 posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
DualSword31 posted...
She's not an ADC, not with that kit at least, Riot needs to make up its mind on what they want her to be before doing more changes.

There's nothing wrong with her kit.

The Valor side of the kit is godawful for a ADC and Quinn's has piss poor scaling with no real utility. Nothing wrong with her kit eh?

You don't use it for teamfight unless you're going to build her tanky with some damage so items such as Frozen Mallet, Zeypher and Ravenous Hydra would be good. Basing a champion around their ultimate entirely is dumb.

I got this all the time for using Miss Fortune because her ultimate "sucked" even before the switches and buffs to it.

Pretty sure i didnt do that but i'll indulge you since i have the spare time.

Her Q is ok, being stopped by minions + the crappy scaling + being a line skillshot hurt it overall, its a good ability for laning that falls off after that.

Her W's utility is negated by smart warding (which is something that everyone above silver should do), the passive AS boost relies on her very unreliable passive so its never that great in laning and its even worse in teamfights.

Her E is this weird middle ground between a gap closer and a dash/jump, but never quite as good as a specialized one would be, its a great skill visually but her poop AA range spells doom on her in a teamfight.

Her R is well...its just a mess, turning a super squishy ranged carry into a melee carry is the dumbest idea ever, oh gee i can move around the map faster what a great ULT! We can also try what you said about using her reactivation in a teamfight and get blown up instantly...that works too.

There's too many things wrong with that champ.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#15Mahlazer123Posted 4/10/2013 9:48:56 PM
i use urgot.quin sux. XD
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar
#16BurnumMasterPosted 4/10/2013 10:04:28 PM
Quinn's kit is not that bad.
Her passive adds a decent amount of damage and has decent scaling, the targeting isn't too bad either.

Her Q being an AoE blind is pretty strong. The hitbox is kind of large though and can get caught on minions and the range is a little short but still very useful.

W has its uses. Lets you check stuff, no worries about face checks. Attack speed is a chore to keep up with your passive though.

E is my least favorite and the weakest part imo. Good for the slow and auto passive, but not really a good gap closer and cant be used as an escape. You have to use it at the beginning of a fight since youll lose autos and if you try to escape with it you get in range of their attacks.

The R transform is pretty good too in situations. Mostly I find i use it for escapes, it can save you. Also sniping low health targets, you move too fast for them to get away.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#17TheNeoArcadianPosted 4/10/2013 11:37:47 PM
Quinn's ultimate gives her roaming potential.

You can literally ult from bot lane and start coming to midlane to surprise the enemy mid with your speed. I do this a lot and it usually nets my mid a kill.

As people have mentioned, her ult can also be used to escape and cleanup.

If you want her ult to be powerful, perhaps you can buff her by making the CD's separate for Quinn and Valor. That would really give her a strong burst though and might make her op.
---
psn: theneoarcadian
If only P4Golden was available on the PS3... :'[
#18JiminyTheDingoPosted 4/10/2013 11:53:37 PM
DualSword31 posted...
She's not an ADC, not with that kit at least, Riot needs to make up its mind on what they want her to be before doing more changes.

There's nothing wrong with her kit.

The Valor side of the kit is godawful for a ADC and Quinn's has piss poor scaling with no real utility. Nothing wrong with her kit eh?

You don't use it for teamfight unless you're going to build her tanky with some damage so items such as Frozen Mallet, Zeypher and Ravenous Hydra would be good. Basing a champion around their ultimate entirely is dumb.

I got this all the time for using Miss Fortune because her ultimate "sucked" even before the switches and buffs to it.

Ravenous Hydra would not be good. You're going to be spending a lot more time in your human state than your melee bird state, so you're losing a lot of effectiveness from the item. Hydra is good on certain champs in certain situations, but it's a huge waste on Quinn.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#19_HeXPosted 4/11/2013 12:08:58 AM
Give her 575/600 base range on AA and gg
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#20Mahlazer123Posted 4/11/2013 7:06:46 AM
how does quin do vs urogt?
---
IGN: Brotoss Winnar