Vayne build???

#1JmandalPosted 4/10/2013 9:31:19 PM
So I just got Vayne the other day just wondering what a good adc build is for her. If you guys could post the full names of items rather than short forms I'd really appreciate because half the time I like at people's builds I have no idea what they are talking about....
---
White 2 FC is: 1808 1081 0485
Black FC: 2451 5933 0679
#2Sword_SlasherPosted 4/10/2013 9:38:49 PM
Start Boots + 3 potions or Crystalline flask and 3 health potions if you have a support with no sustain (healing). Otherwise start longsword+2 pots, you can do this either way if you're confident. Turn the longsword into a vampiric sceptar which costs 400 gold to upgrade, then turn it into a Cutlass. Turn that into a Blade of the Ruined King eventually. Make sure you have the Active use of the BOTRK (which steals movement speed and does minor damage) binded to something, optimally to your mouse. Then buy a Zeal which you can upgrade into a Statikk Shiv for early game burst power or into Phantom Dancer (more reliable) for more solid late game damage. Then get armor penetration from Last Whisper which can be made from a Pickaxe. Then you'll want a defensive option, either Warmog's (lots of health) or Guardian's angel (revives you). Finish your build with Infinity Edge. When to get boots is debatable after your BOTRK or PD is finished is best (get attack speed boots). Get the boot enchantment Furor lastly, or homeguard if you need to defend your base faster.
---
Posted from my N-Gage