What are you worst habits of league of legends

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What are you worst habits of league of legends
3 years ago#1
Trying to look for some things to improve on personally my most recent realized bad habit was when playing tanks I have been getting tons of armor but ignoring MR. I honestly think most armor items are op as hell, and MR items are lacking. I built a ton of items then realized I had plenty of health and 200+ armor, but only had 100ish MR. Recent I have been getting and early negatron cloak to help.

On a side note, I think we could really used an MR item that build from a giants belt.
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
3 years ago#2
i completely start to ignore the map when i get even slightly ahead and it causes me to lose my advantage.
3 years ago#3
When my team is straight pubstomping in ranked 5s,
I go in 1 v 5 as Rumble and I still burn flashes/ultimates without doing anything.
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
3 years ago#4
If I am going in on a strong or highly mobile champion (I play mid lane), I tend to ignore my mini map and get ganked after the kill.
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
3 years ago#5
Getting stuck in a build order.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
3 years ago#6
I'm not really sure if this counts as a habit, but I have a really hard time followin my character when team fights start. To the pint where I end up just clicing things randomly, hoping stuff happens.
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#7
When I'm supporting and my ADC is awful, I literally just leave and support other lanes.
3 years ago#8
NicoGrimm posted...
I'm not really sure if this counts as a habit, but I have a really hard time followin my character when team fights start. To the pint where I end up just clicing things randomly, hoping stuff happens.

Need to activate Seed Mode
3 years ago#9
Seed Mode?
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#10
NicoGrimm posted...
Seed Mode?

Mobile Suit Gundam mechanics for having heightened awareness. If you watched Gundam Wing, it's basically the Zero System.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What are you worst habits of league of legends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived