I feel like Eve jungle is quite viable

#1Stalky24Posted 4/11/2013 12:18:16 PM
Ive been playing Eve jungle a bit this week, but so far only in normals, and in each game I really dominated, a lot more than I expected. Before when I tried Eve, I usually ran standart armor/mr/as+ad quints page and it wasnt amazing, but now I tried her with my custom jungle Jayce page (ad quints, marks, glyphs + armor seals (there is mathematical explanation, but I wont get into that now))+19/11/0 and it worked much better. My first item was Lizard Elder (especially after 3.5 buff it's amazing), followed by Abyssal Scepter and Sunfire Cape.
I ran Smite/Exhaust.

Her ganks pre-6 are good in a way that I can get close and exhaust out of nothing (similar to Shaco) but with range on Q and it's good damage thanks to my rune/mastery setup, I deal quite a lot of damage. She is not best ganker in the game, but still fairly decent. Especially if your laner is cc machine (Cho, Jarvan and such) so you can substitute the damage.

And her post-6 ganks are great for obvious reasons.
#2TheSchrefPosted 4/11/2013 12:41:25 PM(edited)
Yep, it definitely works. People don't buy wards anyway, so why the hell would they buy pink wards. Just spam ganks and snowball every lane.
#3Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 12:29:47 PM
TheSchref posted...
Yep, it definitely works. People don't wards anyway, so why the hell would they buy pink wards. Just spam ganks and snowball every lane.

It actually has enhancing effect to the team. When opponent wants to prevent ganks, he buys pinks. Usually laner doesnt like having no vision when he already bothered buying wards in the first place. So he is "forced" into counter-pinking, which is only beneficial to me and the team ^^
#4SoljahPosted 4/11/2013 12:38:03 PM
it used to be a lot better before the constant nerf train and the buff to jungle. SHe was mad good early S2
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
#5BurnumMasterPosted 4/11/2013 12:41:13 PM
So ad jungle?
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#6Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:02:33 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
So ad jungle?

More like tanky Hybrid. I go Lizard always and then either standart AP if I roflstomp or Sunfire/Abyssal if I do even.
#7DeanyzyPosted 4/11/2013 1:05:31 PM
It's viable but I'm not a fan, I prefer her in the mid lane. She can still roam and gank while getting the gold income of a mid laner. The problem with Eve in the jungle is that her build is expensive and if her early ganks fail then she's screwed.
#8sequeezeyPosted 4/11/2013 1:06:55 PM
Soljah posted...
it used to be a lot better before the constant nerf train and the buff to jungle. SHe was mad good early S2

...Except she wasn't reworked until mid season 2. And before her rework she was below awful tier.

Try again.
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#9MegaSlimePosted 4/11/2013 1:07:02 PM
Sounds good. Should add her to my jungle line up.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#10Stalky24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 1:20:29 PM
Deanyzy posted...
It's viable but I'm not a fan, I prefer her in the mid lane. She can still roam and gank while getting the gold income of a mid laner. The problem with Eve in the jungle is that her build is expensive and if her early ganks fail then she's screwed.

I like freedom of a jungler. There is no ss to warn enemies. There is no lane to be pushed if I wander around. And with only Lizard Elder, she is quite deadly.