who can jungle better?

#1SwiftToadzPosted 4/11/2013 9:01:42 PM
theoddone or saintvicious ? who can jungle better and why? also who would you say are there top 3 best jungle picks?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2drakis24Posted 4/11/2013 9:04:13 PM
I would say no there both skinny punks. They would die at wolves every time. I think zac would a better pick over them everyday.
#3Ultraknight64Posted 4/11/2013 9:04:48 PM
The Quick Amphibian has awakened!
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#4SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 9:05:03 PM
drakis24 posted...
I would say no there both skinny punks. They would die at wolves every time. I think zac would a better pick over them everyday.

some1 hates watching streams..
---
#5ineedaname88Posted 4/11/2013 9:08:16 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
drakis24 posted...

some1 hates watching streams..

I prefer to watch rivers.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#6Stalky24Posted 4/11/2013 9:12:43 PM
SwiftToadz posted...
theoddone or saintvicious ? who can jungle better and why? also who would you say are there top 3 best jungle picks?

Saintvicious and it's not even close. Saintvicious can carry his team, make plays and call shots. Neither of those three things can Oddone do.

As for picks, it seems from LCS to be:
1. Volibear
2. Nasus
3. Jarvan
#7SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 5:17:39 AM
Stalky24 posted...
SwiftToadz posted...

Saintvicious and it's not even close. Saintvicious can carry his team, make plays and call shots. Neither of those three things can Oddone do.

As for picks, it seems from LCS to be:
1. Volibear
2. Nasus
3. Jarvan

I think your being bias
---
#8SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:53:32 AM
drakis24 posted...

are you mad thhey have followers and can make money. Or is it yer in elo hell an der not
---