Rage topic : Raging hard after this game..

#1SRfreakpspPosted 4/12/2013 12:09:02 AM
I was top nidalee against a a khaz'ik he barely got a kill on me and came out alive with no health. I come back to lane with my jungler zed there taking all my cs and pushing lane so their jungler ganks and i get killed again i wasnt even able to ward thats how fast he came. then I'm running back from base and khaz jumps from the middle of the two towers in the brush and kills me a third time. Zed jungle on my team then takes 4-5 waves of cs a and shoves the lane back and i'm stuck at lvl 2.. and its all my fault. I know losing 1 kill was but not all of it.
---
3781 0285 2642 Jumpz0rz Ultimat0rz Starz0rz
#2BhelliumPosted 4/12/2013 12:25:20 AM
ok
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3Sid_IcarusPosted 4/12/2013 12:28:44 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32779307.jpg
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#4aHappySackaPosted 4/12/2013 12:36:36 AM
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw3500-twi_bop_by_blackgryph0n-d4s.gif
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
#5Delano7Posted 4/12/2013 12:45:52 AM
SRfreakpsp posted...
I was top nidalee against a a khaz'ik he barely got a kill on me and came out alive with no health.

If he came out with no health, he didn't come out. Everything else is irrelevant and probably avoidable if you didn't die.
#6Devil D 911Posted 4/12/2013 1:28:10 AM
Delano7 posted...
SRfreakpsp posted...
I was top nidalee against a a khaz'ik he barely got a kill on me and came out alive with no health.

If he came out with no health, he didn't come out. Everything else is irrelevant and probably avoidable if you didn't die.

Dont listen to this obvious troll. Sometimes you get outplayed, but its hardly impossible to comeback after a small screw up. Your jungler definitely did play a part in your downfall though. Seeing as how your jungler was pretty dense, the enemy zix probably figured your jungle wasnt warded, and decided to get a cheeky 3rd kill.

Its kind of sad really. Nowadays i refuse to play without at least 2 other friends because i dont want to get paired with 4 idiots. 2 may just be manageable enough.
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#7PyrizzlaPosted 4/12/2013 1:56:50 AM
I used to rage every 3/4 games there's a feeder or disconnection issue. I've come to terms that it not a reflection of my skill or the quality of the game.

Ranked is the luck of the draw so when I get those 3/4 games I don't rage
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#8hello_indigoPosted 4/12/2013 2:28:27 AM
Don't give the first kill in the first place. I hate top laners like you who die at like 4 minutes just because you wanna take the risk to dueling with the opponent at lvl 3.
#9YoketaPosted 4/12/2013 2:43:40 AM
The end of my game today basically told me there is no hope for this community and I should just quit. We had a duo bot that did decently well, but the enemy adc just had better positioning. At no point in this game did I insult the duo, or tell them they are bad or anything. At one point, I told our MF that she was doing great in cs.

Me: I think we just lost because their Kog has better positioning than our MF.
Me: Not an insult btw, just a compliment to Kog.

THEY BLEW UP AT ME SO HARD. I'm talking caps lock, saying f--- every 2 words, calling me every name in the book, and then double reporting me. Welp.
#10GGAGAHCPosted 4/12/2013 3:01:03 AM
All I saw was "raging hard."
---
c|(:B)--|--<
Howdy ya'll!