why do people like this exist?

#1xDarknezzxPosted 4/12/2013 7:09:01 AM
our mid is ryze vs a cass
he pings her repeatedly crying for a gank while im clearing the jungle at 1/4 health
i heal and come to gank
i manage to kill her but ryze dies to poison + ignite
two minutes later he dies to her again and types "no help. cya ****ers" and then alt f4s on the spot

why?
#2SoulknightX0Posted 4/12/2013 7:09:41 AM
because people are bad
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#3TomorrowDogPosted 4/12/2013 7:12:23 AM
You made him die by not ganking more. That poor Ryze.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 7:27:46 AM
what a scumbag
our soraka also said he would report anyone who went afk since it was 4v5
the worst kind of person
#5darkman95Posted 4/12/2013 7:44:30 AM
By the same token you are the jungle, you see a bad match up you camp that lane and constantly gank. Yeah Ryze is an idiot for afk'ing but at the same time you are bad for farming jungle when a teammate clearly needs help: MAP AWARENESS. YOU NEVER FARM WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS A GANK THAT BADLY.

Sorry if it sounds bias, but it is. I main jungle and whenever I go mid or top I can't stand bad jungles. If I play a gank heavy jungle like Xin or Rammus I pray for bad lane matchups because it makes ganks that much easier. I can't tell you how many times I go top and am being pushed back hard because I either got counter picked, lane swapped, or the other player is just better and I call for a gank only to have the jungle say "Wait I'm farming wolves" and then say "oh wait I need to go back and buy wriggles, just turret hug" meanwhile I have a Jayce turret diving me and their jungle sweeping in from behind only to hear "Hurr I can't be ganking all lanes at once play better nub!"

tl;dr your job as a jungle is not to farm it's to camp and gank lanes that need it, you are a roaming support.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#6PrizmSlashPosted 4/12/2013 7:46:30 AM
darkman95 posted...
By the same token you are the jungle, you see a bad match up you camp that lane and constantly gank. Yeah Ryze is an idiot for afk'ing but at the same time you are bad for farming jungle when a teammate clearly needs help: MAP AWARENESS. YOU NEVER FARM WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS A GANK THAT BADLY.

Sorry if it sounds bias, but it is. I main jungle and whenever I go mid or top I can't stand bad jungles. If I play a gank heavy jungle like Xin or Rammus I pray for bad lane matchups because it makes ganks that much easier. I can't tell you how many times I go top and am being pushed back hard because I either got counter picked, lane swapped, or the other player is just better and I call for a gank only to have the jungle say "Wait I'm farming wolves" and then say "oh wait I need to go back and buy wriggles, just turret hug" meanwhile I have a Jayce turret diving me and their jungle sweeping in from behind only to hear "Hurr I can't be ganking all lanes at once play better nub!"

tl;dr your job as a jungle is not to farm it's to camp and gank lanes that need it, you are a roaming support.

Oh please.
---
-_-
#7eco masterPosted 4/12/2013 7:48:13 AM
darkman95 posted...
YOU NEVER FARM WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS A GANK THAT BADLY.

Play jungle, then come back and talk with us about how jungling works.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#8darkman95Posted 4/12/2013 7:48:43 AM
PrizmSlash posted...
darkman95 posted...

Oh please.

Sorry, he isn't doing his job as a jungler if he thinks his farm is more important than mid.
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#9darkman95Posted 4/12/2013 7:50:24 AM
eco master posted...
darkman95 posted...

I main jungle, if Ryze was being pushed back as bad as TC says, HE NEEDED A GANK. Like I said if someone is on the verge of death and they are not safe by the turret, which Ryze wasn't against Cass considering her Q range, he needed a gank. Call me when you play jungle better.
---
#10Shadow_King56Posted 4/12/2013 7:52:57 AM
eco master posted...
darkman95 posted...

Except he's right, farm jungles don't exist anymore. No jungler should be farming if such a great gank opportunity exists. And if you're lane is counterpicked then the jungle should be camping it waiting for a good opportunity.

Play above Bronze, then come back and talk with me about how jungling works
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*