why do people like this exist?

#11eco masterPosted 4/12/2013 8:02:42 AM
Shadow_King56 posted...
if such a great gank opportunity exists

???

Opportunities are not created when someone spam pings. Where is the opportunity? Did you read the original post? You don't run in while almost dead during an initial clear when you have no tools to successfully gank while there's no room to gank.

Play above Bronze, then come back and talk with me about how jungling works

Already am, but thanks I guess.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#12Shadow_King56Posted 4/12/2013 8:07:08 AM
eco master posted...
Shadow_King56 posted...
if such a great gank opportunity exists

???

Opportunities are not created when someone spam pings. Where is the opportunity? Did you read the original post? You don't run in while almost dead during an initial clear when you have no tools to successfully gank while there's no room to gank.

Play above Bronze, then come back and talk with me about how jungling works

Already am, but thanks I guess.

Lol what? I assume he is pinging BECAUSE he is pushed and therefore a good ganking chance especially since Cass has no escape at the very least she burns a flash. Have you never heard of a lv 2 gank before?
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#13eco masterPosted 4/12/2013 8:10:44 AM
Shadow_King56 posted...
I assume he is pinging BECAUSE he is pushed and therefore a good ganking chance

But you don't know that. You're assuming things. If a gank opportunity is actually there, I'm pretty sure TC would have taken it. You've never played with someone who doesn't understand jungling and demands your global presence 24/7? Because you're acting like you haven't.
---
#14Darkyellow327Posted 4/12/2013 8:13:31 AM
The funny thing is that this could easily have been a double for Cass and then who's at fault? Oh wait, it's always the jungler's.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#15eco masterPosted 4/12/2013 8:15:46 AM
Darkyellow327 posted...
The funny thing is that this could easily have been a double for Cass and then who's at fault? Oh wait, it's always the jungler's.

No way, it is impossible for people to have unrealistic expectations of strangers in a video game. The random Ryze player knew better than TC, even though I didn't watch this match myself and have any reason for thinking so.
---
#16xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:16:23 AM
wow this got out of hand quickly
it appears i forgot to mention that the part you're complaining about was after i had cleared my red for the first time and was doing wraiths afterwards while i was low
#17RaymondPosted 4/12/2013 8:19:37 AM
Both of you are bad.

Cass is a hard counter for Ryze. Jungler should have known this and help Ryze from the beginning.

That Ryze is also bad because he doesn't know how to ditch the lane and just recall and heal.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#18SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/12/2013 8:23:39 AM
Call me when you play jungle better.

Alright, lemme come gank when I'm at <30% health from a full clear. That definitely won't end in a double kill for the enemy, nope.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#19eco masterPosted 4/12/2013 8:25:46 AM
Raymond posted...
Jungler should have known this and help Ryze from the beginning.

But what can you do if she's playing well? As in, a lot of HP, you're level 2, she's not pushing the lane excessively. "Help me" doesn't suddenly make it okay to run into a lane and do nothing, thus wasting time that you could be spending watching other lanes and getting gold and experience. If you can't do anything for a lane, you can't do anything for a lane. You look for openings. Pinging and screaming "noob jungler" doesn't make openings.
---
#20FlameLord23Posted 4/12/2013 8:26:18 AM
The butthurt is strong in this topic.
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths