why do people like this exist?

#21Master_strikerPosted 4/12/2013 9:28:19 AM
By the same token you are the jungle, you see a bad match up you camp that lane and constantly gank. Yeah Ryze is an idiot for afk'ing but at the same time you are bad for farming jungle when a teammate clearly needs help: MAP AWARENESS. YOU NEVER FARM WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS A GANK THAT BADLY.

Sorry if it sounds bias, but it is. I main jungle and whenever I go mid or top I can't stand bad jungles. If I play a gank heavy jungle like Xin or Rammus I pray for bad lane matchups because it makes ganks that much easier. I can't tell you how many times I go top and am being pushed back hard because I either got counter picked, lane swapped, or the other player is just better and I call for a gank only to have the jungle say "Wait I'm farming wolves" and then say "oh wait I need to go back and buy wriggles, just turret hug" meanwhile I have a Jayce turret diving me and their jungle sweeping in from behind only to hear "Hurr I can't be ganking all lanes at once play better nub!"

tl;dr your job as a jungle is not to farm it's to camp and gank lanes that need it, you are a roaming support.

. How often do you play jungle?
#22PrizmSlashPosted 4/12/2013 9:33:17 AM
Master_striker posted...
By the same token you are the jungle, you see a bad match up you camp that lane and constantly gank. Yeah Ryze is an idiot for afk'ing but at the same time you are bad for farming jungle when a teammate clearly needs help: MAP AWARENESS. YOU NEVER FARM WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS A GANK THAT BADLY.

Sorry if it sounds bias, but it is. I main jungle and whenever I go mid or top I can't stand bad jungles. If I play a gank heavy jungle like Xin or Rammus I pray for bad lane matchups because it makes ganks that much easier. I can't tell you how many times I go top and am being pushed back hard because I either got counter picked, lane swapped, or the other player is just better and I call for a gank only to have the jungle say "Wait I'm farming wolves" and then say "oh wait I need to go back and buy wriggles, just turret hug" meanwhile I have a Jayce turret diving me and their jungle sweeping in from behind only to hear "Hurr I can't be ganking all lanes at once play better nub!"

tl;dr your job as a jungle is not to farm it's to camp and gank lanes that need it, you are a roaming support.

. How often do you play jungle?

He says he "mains" jungle. He also fails to take into account the opposition also has a jungler that will be keeping an eye on an easy kill such as ryze at low hp. Meh some people.
---
-_-
#23MegeasPosted 4/12/2013 9:39:03 AM
People need to stop using the jungler as a crutch. If you lose your lane you got out played. Junglers are there to let the top out level a double lane and need to farm to get EXP. Expecting others to work together for a gank in solo queue is almost impossible. That's why characters like Vi, Xin, and Jarven are popular. They are one man wrecking balls and don't need much to do tons of damage and snowball.
#24Darkyellow327Posted 4/12/2013 9:47:31 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Call me when you play jungle better.

Alright, lemme come gank when I'm at <30% health from a full clear. That definitely won't end in a double kill for the enemy, nope.

This Sora gets it
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#25RaymondPosted 4/12/2013 6:31:57 PM
eco master posted...
Raymond posted...
Jungler should have known this and help Ryze from the beginning.

But what can you do if she's playing well? As in, a lot of HP, you're level 2, she's not pushing the lane excessively. "Help me" doesn't suddenly make it okay to run into a lane and do nothing, thus wasting time that you could be spending watching other lanes and getting gold and experience. If you can't do anything for a lane, you can't do anything for a lane. You look for openings. Pinging and screaming "noob jungler" doesn't make openings.

There's no possible way for any lane to request help when jungler is level 2.

Wolf > Blue Golem
Wraith > Red

Either route you take, you would achieve level 2 when the laner just got to the lane from leashing. Your hypothesis is not possible unless it's some Bronze V and other noob craps.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#26Ninjapleas3Posted 4/12/2013 6:48:25 PM
If the ryze is pinging for help that early in the game he probably tried to go all in and got wrecked. Clearly he was trash and at that point the jungler should just focus on his farm and the other lanes.