Good bye, I'm moving to Asia

#1happyscrub1Posted 4/12/2013 7:55:37 AM
Tired of playing NA who refuse to change their ways.

TLDR: People in this game are too lazy or refuse to lane switch sometimes. They won't realized that having all games with solo tanky top, burst mid, duo ADC support bot is old and tired and sometimes counter productive when someone's been hard countered..

One of my last games I wanted to go LB top vs Garen and let Darius go mid vs Kha. My jungler and top raged raged raged all champ select and early game about it. I went top anyway since I called it and MADE darius go mid.

Garen had armor and kha had mr runes. I drove garen out of lane to go mid and darius got 1st blood on garen.

I asked to switch again and darius and jungle raging some more. Screw them, I knew what I was doing. All laning kha had his MR runes and hexdrinker trying to either kill me or shove the lane so he can roam and kill. The constant lane switching I was doing denied him that ability and allowed me, darius, and jungle shen to make plays.

Long story short, I went legendary and Shen went god like. If we played the regular way, it would of been much different.

I've been doing such things lately but it's always met with rage rage rage.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSIx7UwJjks
Enough picking on kids, back to 9-11
#2CosmosYearsPosted 4/12/2013 7:58:05 AM
Man you sound really good.
#3Hey_XellosPosted 4/12/2013 8:06:09 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
Tired of playing NA who refuse to change their ways.

TLDR: People in this game are too lazy or refuse to lane switch sometimes. They won't realized that having all games with solo tanky top, burst mid, duo ADC support bot is old and tired and sometimes counter productive when someone's been hard countered..

One of my last games I wanted to go LB top vs Garen and let Darius go mid vs Kha. My jungler and top raged raged raged all champ select and early game about it. I went top anyway since I called it and MADE darius go mid.

Garen had armor and kha had mr runes. I drove garen out of lane to go mid and darius got 1st blood on garen.

I asked to switch again and darius and jungle raging some more. Screw them, I knew what I was doing. All laning kha had his MR runes and hexdrinker trying to either kill me or shove the lane so he can roam and kill. The constant lane switching I was doing denied him that ability and allowed me, darius, and jungle shen to make plays.

Long story short, I went legendary and Shen went god like. If we played the regular way, it would of been much different.

I've been doing such things lately but it's always met with rage rage rage.

I agree. One game we didn't do jungle and had the enemy jax complain the whole time that we are cheating and that only 1 person can go top. We destroyed the team and in the end enemy jax reported me for going support on top with irela because support can only go bot.

Another game, we knew that LB was going mid. We picked draven and lulu and told the team that we are going mid so someone needs to pick a champ that can 2v1 without too much a problem. We lucked out and they didn't care that much. We destroyed mid, LB was zoned out with no cs and no xp. Their jungler had to camp mid half the time and their top also helped. We took mid and top with only losing half health on bot tower. Enemy was telling us that it wasn't fair that we had two people in the mid. But when i said was it fair that they had 2v1 bot, they reply with well we didn't get your tower. End story we won with only losing the bot tower.
#4MakJussPosted 4/12/2013 8:08:28 AM
Then you realize you cant communicate on Asia server because you cant speak Korean / Chinese. Lets wait for next QQ thread about that.
#5Hey_XellosPosted 4/12/2013 8:08:41 AM
happyscrub1 i like your thinking and wouldn't mind playing some games with you to see what i can learn from you. Don't know if you want me to tag along, with low elo and all. I am not that bad of support.
#6Darkyellow327Posted 4/12/2013 8:10:58 AM
I eagerly await the, "Good bye, I'm moving to Brazil" topic a couple weeks later. It would actually be a great way to stomp based on my huge negative bias towards Brazilian League players
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#7Hey_XellosPosted 4/12/2013 8:11:22 AM
MakJuss posted...
Then you realize you cant communicate on Asia server because you cant speak Korean / Chinese. Lets wait for next QQ thread about that.

How is that different from NA?

Pings still work.
#8iXCelticXiPosted 4/12/2013 8:14:37 AM
Hey_Xellos posted...
happyscrub1 i like your thinking

Just... no.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#9Rookie_JetPosted 4/12/2013 8:27:10 AM
MakJuss posted...

LoLz
#10ssupermario92Posted 4/12/2013 8:28:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gv0yY.png
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana