So this is what the void looks like

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So this is what the void looks like

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvS1ndtEKg
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg

User Info: Howdy7777777

Howdy7777777
3 years ago#2
Its... mesmerizing.

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
3 years ago#3
Clearly been shopped

Not real/10
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: Howdy7777777

Howdy7777777
3 years ago#4
Oh its real all right. Reminds of of what happened when I.... nevermind.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#5
10/10 would watch again
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: neon screen

neon screen
3 years ago#6
Cyriak pls
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So this is what the void looks like

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived