Elise is the only champ who sounds sad when she dies...

#31mrmonstrPosted 4/14/2013 2:50:20 PM
Amumu's sad all the time. I assume he's sad when he dies too...
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (25)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)
#32siberian142Posted 4/14/2013 3:00:40 PM
Irelia's death animation looks like she loses control of her blade and they accidentally kill her rather than her commiting seppuku. She looks shocked and seems to attempt to react before they stab her.

And nothing wrong with suicide as a tactic, especially when you're a champion who dies a ton and just respawns anyways.
#33saucejePosted 4/14/2013 3:08:59 PM(edited)
Kog'Maw's death is the saddest for me. He squeals in panic as Icathian Surprise kicks in...
;-;
#34CaptainTaricPosted 4/14/2013 4:25:05 PM
I'm here to say that Nunu has a sad death. Mainly, Willump
He falls down, but starts to crawl slowly, as if he still thinks he can escape his demise. As though the inescapable pit or death that awaits him is avoidable. Alas, his crawl stops, and the poor Yeti is stuck to lay down on the ground, while his killer looks over him in glee.
Yeah that's about all I can pull out of this
#35Game ShowPosted 4/14/2013 5:23:50 PM
Sejuani's current death animation doesn't fit her, the comedy aspect makes it sad as in pathetic, not melancholy. I'd like to see a more dignified death animation with her rework, but I don't expect it
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#36marceloxlrPosted 4/14/2013 5:40:19 PM
Draven laughs because that's how he is, awesome.
Shaco doesn't stab himself, he makes it look like he did it, but he just puts his knife on his arms.
Irelia loses control of her weapons and they impale her "alive". Really, her death scream makes my soul shiver.
Jayce's hammer overcharges and explodes, i don't think it's his fault.

Also, Cass one is just...wow.
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
#37superhPosted 4/14/2013 6:31:17 PM
Ryze. I almost feel sorry for killing one.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame