ARAM item tier list

#1Black_AssassinPosted 4/14/2013 6:45:28 AM(edited)
Why aren't you getting this every game tier:
Aegis (-> Bulwark)

Best starting item for most champions tier:
Chalice

Doesn't matter tier:
Everything else
---
lowercase
#2HagenExPosted 4/14/2013 6:46:03 AM
I always wait for BF Sword when im AD, works everytime.
#3DiplomacySCPosted 4/14/2013 6:49:12 AM
Isn't the best starting item in ARAM Eleisa's Miracle?
#4Black_Assassin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 7:15:21 AM
DiplomacySC posted...
Isn't the best starting item in ARAM Eleisa's Miracle?

I usually get Flash/Barrier though, so the passive doesn't really help.
---
lowercase
#5DartkunPosted 4/14/2013 7:46:47 AM(edited)
As a person who has played over 1k PG games, Chalice is almost always the best item on anyone.

The logic is that, you want to snowball the game for your side. Sitting back with zero mana unable to poke is actually not that good.

Let's just say you are Nidalee and you have zero mana. You went like Blasting Wand and Doran's Ring for whatever reason (I've seen this). Until you hit 6, the game is basically 4v5. The enemies will have a higher chance to snowballing against your team, so even though you haven't died and given the enemies gold. You're useless.

My favorite are Karthus players who buy a tear off the bat. They spam Q in the brush not hitting anyone / not aiming at everyone. And once the minions spam they are completely out of mana and just do nothing for the first 6 minutes of the game.

Doesn't matter; built tear stacks, even though your team got slaughtered because it was 4v5...
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#6Chrikke666Posted 4/14/2013 8:23:49 AM
I still believe starting with Catalyst is way better than starting with Chalice. What good is mana if you're dead? Catalyst can keep you going for so long.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#7WeLikeSportzPosted 4/14/2013 8:25:15 AM
6 doran's blade.
#8DartkunPosted 4/14/2013 8:51:46 AM
Chrikke666 posted...
I still believe starting with Catalyst is way better than starting with Chalice. What good is mana if you're dead? Catalyst can keep you going for so long.

And get no boots?

Cata + 5 Pots

Chalice + Boots + 4 Pots

Considering how easy it is to be caught, I'd never go without boots personally. Then again, I prefer playing squishy characters (TF) or characters that REALLY need the speed (Ryze)

Plus, the first level actually takes some time. The passive on Cata doesn't really kick in until at least 1-2 minutes of fighting. You're basically trading 25 MR for 200 Health which is about equal gold cost, however MR scales better with the flat HP from the healing nodes.
---
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#9Chrikke666Posted 4/14/2013 10:06:29 AM
Dartkun posted...
Chrikke666 posted...

And get no boots?

Cata + 5 Pots

Chalice + Boots + 4 Pots

Considering how easy it is to be caught, I'd never go without boots personally. Then again, I prefer playing squishy characters (TF) or characters that REALLY need the speed (Ryze)

Plus, the first level actually takes some time. The passive on Cata doesn't really kick in until at least 1-2 minutes of fighting. You're basically trading 25 MR for 200 Health which is about equal gold cost, however MR scales better with the flat HP from the healing nodes.

Yeah I usually do the Catalyst + 5 pots. Or Catalyst + Mana Pendant and then stick around in base for a pot or two.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#10DartkunPosted 4/14/2013 10:10:49 AM
Then you a braver man than me good sir.
---
youtube.com/user/Shinius