ARAM item tier list

#11Hyper InfernoPosted 4/14/2013 11:23:06 AM
Are the healing nodes flat HP? I thought they were a % of max HP.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters
#12DartkunPosted 4/14/2013 11:25:55 AM
Hyper Inferno posted...
Are the healing nodes flat HP? I thought they were a % of max HP.

It looks to be a flat amount based on your level.

Pick a low health champion and run into it and then pick a high health champion and run into it. A full stack Cho will barely regain a tick of health while a Sona can restore almost a 4th of her health.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#13lordjersPosted 4/14/2013 11:27:09 AM
Boots+Double Dorans plz
---
Science and Religion can be great friends. However, they make up for an awful marriage.
Top CVs: CV, CV III, SCV IV, CotM, CV 64
#14AphoristicPosted 4/14/2013 11:53:59 AM
Dartkun posted...
As a person who has played over 1k PG games, Chalice is almost always the best item on anyone.

The logic is that, you want to snowball the game for your side. Sitting back with zero mana unable to poke is actually not that good.

Let's just say you are Nidalee and you have zero mana. You went like Blasting Wand and Doran's Ring for whatever reason (I've seen this). Until you hit 6, the game is basically 4v5. The enemies will have a higher chance to snowballing against your team, so even though you haven't died and given the enemies gold. You're useless.

My favorite are Karthus players who buy a tear off the bat. They spam Q in the brush not hitting anyone / not aiming at everyone. And once the minions spam they are completely out of mana and just do nothing for the first 6 minutes of the game.

Doesn't matter; built tear stacks, even though your team got slaughtered because it was 4v5...

As someone who has actually played like a thousand ARAM games, you are so wrong. Chalice doesn't offer you damage. Sure you can toss out spears, but who cares if they don't actually deal damage? If you go oom without Chalice, you are just bad and cannot manage mana when you get additional mana from the map buff and from health relics.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#15Black_Assassin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 12:00:14 PM
Aphoristic posted...
As someone who has actually played like a thousand ARAM games, you are so wrong. Chalice doesn't offer you damage. Sure you can toss out spears, but who cares if they don't actually deal damage? If you go oom without Chalice, you are just bad and cannot manage mana when you get additional mana from the map buff and from health relics.

Are you seriously saying that 5 spears with a little bit of AP does more damage than 20 spears with a bit less AP?
---
lowercase