ZAC Builds?

#1trombonologyPosted 4/14/2013 8:00:47 AM
Anyone have any good ZAC builds?

I've heard to focus on regen and CDR. Health next, but not too big since your skills require %health cost.
---
Drum Corps Div I member.
-Who needs friends when you have an enemy like me =)
#2Amothien22Posted 4/14/2013 8:13:34 AM
I rush Warmog's and laugh at towers.
Then snag some Rylai's and liandry's for mega HP burn.
Throw bulwark or sunfire in the mix also.
#3NicoGrimmPosted 4/14/2013 8:16:17 AM
SotSW
3 Kindle Gems
Boots
Warmogs, randuins, maybe Liandri's.

Kindlegems, and everything they build into are amazing in Zac. CDR makes him so much better.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#4ArkanialPosted 4/14/2013 8:17:00 AM
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, Merc Treads>Kindlegem>Sunfire Cape/Spirit Visage/Warmogs/Rylai's.

The last four items can be built pretty much in any order. Rylai's if you want that CC and you are ahead, finish the Visage if you need the MR, Sunfire if armor is required, Warmog's if you want be a giant health regenerating monster.
---
PSN: ArkHydra, LoL: Restaul
#5Chrikke666Posted 4/14/2013 8:22:06 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
SotSW
3 Kindle Gems
Boots
Warmogs, randuins, maybe Liandri's.

Kindlegems, and everything they build into are amazing in Zac. CDR makes him so much better.

Perhaps so, but you want to finish those items before buying more Kindlegems. The CDR on it is unique.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/14/2013 8:24:40 AM
Oh my gosh, it is?!
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7gkh5Posted 4/14/2013 8:33:12 AM
If snowballing...and I'm pretty much always snowballing with him because those ganks are too easy lol:

Spirit stone-->spirit of spectral wraith
Mobo boots
Spirit visage
Situational health tank items
Liandry's

Spirit of spectral wraith and visage make you a midgame monster if you're ahead. If I'm not snowballing I skip spectral wraith for ancient golem and get some cheap tankiness+CDR out of Locket then go situational.

You max E after two points in W and you are Shaco 2.0 with the ability to tower dive thanks to passive. It's pretty hard not to get fed lol.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#8spaldPosted 4/14/2013 8:37:11 AM
Don't buy Rylais on him. Half his skills already have a slow attached, so it's kind of wasted.
Better spent on an Abyssal or more rushed def gear.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#9spaldPosted 4/15/2013 7:32:16 AM
Quote:Don't buy Rylais on him. Half his skills already have a slow attached, so it's kind of wasted.
Better spent on an Abyssal or more rushed def gear.

@spald
Oh, and all of his skills are AoE, so Rylai's gives reduced slow.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#10Darkyellow327Posted 4/15/2013 7:39:21 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Oh my gosh, it is?!

It only goes off being unique when you finish the items. Better to have a locket and a kindle gem than 3 kindle gems.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle