ZAC Builds?

#21lightdragoon88Posted 4/15/2013 11:31:03 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Thats sorta where I'm undecided.
Do I want the Spellvamp from Wraith, or the Tenacity, and health from Golem?

Well don't forget about his ult effects.

Zac gains an accelerating movement speed buff (20-50%) and 75% crowd control reduction while active (does not reduce Suppression). Zac can right-click to move while in the air. While active, Zac is unable to activate Stretching Strike or Elastic Slingshot.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#22YusukenlPosted 4/17/2013 12:06:20 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
NicoGrimm posted...
Thats sorta where I'm undecided.
Do I want the Spellvamp from Wraith, or the Tenacity, and health from Golem?

Well don't forget about his ult effects.

Zac gains an accelerating movement speed buff (20-50%) and 75% crowd control reduction while active (does not reduce Suppression). Zac can right-click to move while in the air. While active, Zac is unable to activate Stretching Strike or Elastic Slingshot.

Umm...How long does its ult last ? and what is its CD ?
#23iXCelticXiPosted 4/17/2013 12:37:28 AM(edited)
I like Ancient Golem, Locket, Spirit Visage, Sunfire, (situational), and boots... eh idk I usually go Tabi if I am going Ancient Golem. Otherwise Mercs. An argument can be made for spell pen boots too though!

spald posted...
Don't buy Rylais on him. Half his skills already have a slow attached, so it's kind of wasted.
Better spent on an Abyssal or more rushed def gear.

More like it's wasted because his entire kit is AoE.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#24TomorrowDogPosted 4/17/2013 1:32:20 AM
I've been liking keeping machete unupgraded and rushing Sunfire Cape. If you get Chain Vest first back you are very tanky starting out and can clear jungle at full, and getting Sunfire Cape early game is tons of fun.

Spirit Stone and those items ain't all that hot in my opinion, he doesn't use mana regen and his passive kind of negates the need for health regen. That is a lot of wasted stats and kind of underutilizing the champ. I'd rather start with armor to clear at full health easily, and use that armor to fasttrack it to my big health/armor item and Spirit Visage.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert