When is it the Jungler's fault ?

#1MegaHowlerPosted 4/14/2013 9:15:41 AM
I don't really think it ever is, unless they're actually feeding in other people's lane. For example they dive into your lane without you leading the charge, die, then blame you.. I'm sure that their fault...

But rarely do I ever blame the Jungle for not ganking when I'm in lane. Top I sacrifice the CS if I have to to play safe and ward. Mid I'll pass on getting the kill if I have to chase them down or tower dive to make it happen and keep up a ward. Bot lane is probably when I'll say something but if we're are being zoned due to our comp it's usually because late game we're beasts and just need that little extra help.

What do you guy think ?

I know we get mad in the heat of the moment but is it their fault ?
---
3DSFC 4382-2743-5839
#2Lord GrahfPosted 4/14/2013 9:17:47 AM
When is it the jungler's fault?

When he can't smite properly.
When he makes the wrong calls on dragon, baron or buff steals.
When he invades enemy jungler without being aware of his map.
When he ganks lanes that are not ready for ganks or are not good opportunities for ganks.

Ganking as a jungler is not required. A jungler who farms will beat a jungler who ganks often if the jungler who ganks often is doing it just for the sake of ganking and not because those lanes are good opportunities for kills.
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#3nomorePosted 4/14/2013 9:19:51 AM
The only time I blame the jungler is when he runes to my lane at level 3, paying no attention to huge minion waves or the like, dies and gives the other team double buffs.

People blame the junglers a lot.
But I never expect a gank unless I am constantly pushed, enemy has no wards, and ask for one telling him that.

But if every lane is losing/feeding, there is nothing the jungler can do, but he will probably get blamed for it.
#4BhelliumPosted 4/14/2013 9:23:30 AM
Lord Grahf posted...

When he ganks lanes that are not ready for ganks or are not good opportunities for ganks.

Ganking as a jungler is not required. A jungler who farms will beat a jungler who ganks often if the jungler who ganks often is doing it just for the sake of ganking and not because those lanes are good opportunities for kills.

Solid list but needs a disclaimer

Warning: It may also be your fault, and it is your fault as well if you rage instead of explain
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5EndbPosted 4/14/2013 9:24:42 AM
When he does not gank whatsoever
#6GoldenFantasyPosted 4/14/2013 9:27:44 AM
Lord Grahf posted...

1. Yes
2. Vision ward
3. Explain further
4. How do you know when it is or isn't a good opportunity? Then again, I suppose you can't always count on the enemy screwing up.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#7InfiniteFSoraPosted 4/14/2013 9:32:11 AM
I can't stand when junglers gank early game when I have the entire first wave at my tower.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#8Dota2Posted 4/14/2013 9:45:04 AM
...always?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.minus.com/iTLtpmMLA98ho.jpg
#9infinitexxPosted 4/14/2013 9:53:47 AM
Lord Grahf posted...
Ganking as a jungler is not required.

Yes, it is.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#10NicoGrimmPosted 4/14/2013 9:58:20 AM
Depends on what you mean by "required".

Should a jungler gank? Yes, absolutely.
But, if you keep pushing your lane for no good reason, or feeding, or whatever else, Im either going to go farm, or gank other lanes.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!