I bought trundle

#1SwiftToadzPosted 4/14/2013 3:13:55 PM
COuldnt wait for his rework, but i didnt wanted to jungle as him. So i went trundle top and i have praise the sun that this will become a thing, a great one at most.

Any1 tried it and had fun/?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2Chrikke666Posted 4/14/2013 3:18:16 PM
It works great versus anything that likes AD and can usually survive anything else thanks to his passive. It's pretty good. Post rework it might actually be OP. Before the problem you had was that you could never secure kills. You'd bash people's faces in and they'd just run away, especially early game with the weaker pillar. Now with the slow on Q and increased slow on the early game pillar? This rework just might turn sour for Trundle now that I think of it.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#3SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 5:09:56 PM
Chrikke666 posted...
It works great versus anything that likes AD and can usually survive anything else thanks to his passive. It's pretty good. Post rework it might actually be OP. Before the problem you had was that you could never secure kills. You'd bash people's faces in and they'd just run away, especially early game with the weaker pillar. Now with the slow on Q and increased slow on the early game pillar? This rework just might turn sour for Trundle now that I think of it.

plus i get a skin
---
#4ssupermario92Posted 4/14/2013 5:17:43 PM
bandwagoner
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#5SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 6:26:43 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
bandwagoner

you or you?
---
#6edubsPosted 4/14/2013 6:33:36 PM
Trundle top is fun, not allowed to do it very often because people whine but oh well
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#7Ravid182Posted 4/14/2013 7:08:01 PM
Stay away from my trundle HE IS MINE MINE
#8SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 7:28:50 PM
Ravid182 posted...
Stay away from my trundle HE IS MINE MINE

share, you get him on weekends only
---
#9edubsPosted 4/14/2013 7:53:36 PM
Just played 2 games as top lane trundle. If possible, DO NOT take him vs an ap top. He is anti ad so dueling an ap person isn't nearly as effective.
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#10LaqOfInterestPosted 4/14/2013 7:55:34 PM
edubs posted...
Just played 2 games as top lane trundle. If possible, DO NOT take him vs an ap top. He is anti ad so dueling an ap person isn't nearly as effective.

logic time

lets say you have a really buff dude like pbr
and a weak little dude like seph

you haev a magic crystal ttat will sap strength from one of them
if you sap from pbr, he becomes seph pwoer level but
if you sap from seph, he becomes baby power level

ap tops become baby power level aginst trundle qed
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/4BX09Sm.png