PBE sign up

#11fft_ramzaPosted 4/15/2013 6:44:04 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
bro do you even google?

eco master posted...
http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

If you did a web search for your exact topic title instead of making a forum post, you would have found this link and your question would have been answered.

xmlztwins posted...
Google.com

Wow people on this board... seriously.
---
Signature for rent
#12eco masterPosted 4/15/2013 9:23:26 AM(edited)
aHappySacka posted...

But it still invalidates your answer since no one can actually sigh-up, so providing the actual sigh-up link didn't do anything in the end.

But now he can bookmark that link and check it every so often (why the heck did I type nowadays? That doesn't fit at all).

fft_ramza posted...
Wow people on this board... seriously.

Yeah, they apparently have to ask other people to use web search engines for them nowadays. Why, back in MY time, if I wanted to check the gosh darned weather, I looked out the gosh darned window and checked m'self!

But really, when your problem is literally resolved by typing your topic title into a web search bar and is resolved in the first result, then you don't need to make a topic about it. You're not generating discussion, you're making other people do really easy work for you.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#13DeanyzyPosted 4/15/2013 9:29:03 AM
They need to have a massive clearout of members on the PBE, I've rarely played a game on that server that hasn't had people raging, crying and generally being great arguments for abortion.

PBE should be a privilege extended only to the players with the best attitudes so they won't abuse it like so many do.