Jungle Lee SIn tips please?

#1NicoGrimmPosted 4/15/2013 11:11:40 AM
Do I go Wraiths > Red > Golems > Wolves > Blue with him? Or, do I still start Wolves > Blue like almsot everyone else? I assume Madreds because Spirit Stone is wasted, right? Or, are Golem or Lizard still worth gettign on him despite the wasted MP regen? Skill order? Build in general?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#2Black_AssassinPosted 4/15/2013 11:24:23 AM(edited)
EWQ on first three levels (EQ if you plan on doing a lvl 2 gank), Q > W > E afterwards.

Madred's is good because of his passive, and Wriggle's is handy for ward jumping.
---
lowercase
#3Darkyellow327Posted 4/15/2013 11:29:34 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Do I go Wraiths > Red > Golems > Wolves > Blue with him? Or, do I still start Wolves > Blue like almsot everyone else? I assume Madreds because Spirit Stone is wasted, right? Or, are Golem or Lizard still worth gettign on him despite the wasted MP regen? Skill order? Build in general?

After EWQ max Q then maybe put a second point in W then max E then W. Lizard Elder is good on him due to CDR, damage, and true damage burn and the fact that Lee is pretty good at sticking to people. Always carry wards for a free flash. I make sure I get Lizard Elder, Mallet, and BT. Everything else is situational.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#4YoketaPosted 4/15/2013 11:32:03 AM
Get some good help at blue or red, usually red. Go immediately to your blue and Smite it. At level 3 with double buff you should look for a gank or counterjungle. If you really can't do any of that, which is rare, just go farm till the opportunity rises. Just remember you are Lee Sin and have really strong ganks early.

Skill order for me tends to be: E => W => Q => E => E =>Max Q => Max W => Max E.

I feel getting 3 points into E at level 5 really helps with ganks, counterjungling, and overall clear speed. A gank is fast, chances are you will get 1 Q off regardless of how long your cooldown on it is. E is a lot easier to hit, provides more utility to the gank, and doesn't sacrifice tons of damage.
#5I_HATE_HALOPosted 4/15/2013 11:34:55 AM
Lee Sin benefits more from a red start, but a blue start is perfectly acceptable.

Lee is very versatile in what he can build and can adjust mid game to what his team needs.

A Lee Sin that gets far ahead early can go into a Assassin-like build
Wriggles
Gank Boots
Bloodthirster
Cleaver
Triforce
Warmogs

If your doing average, a tankier Bruiser Build is good to run
Wriggles/Locket
Merc Treads/Tabi
Triforcce
Randuins
Warmongs
Hexdrinker/Maw

If your behind or a team needs Utility, Supporty Jungle Sin is a fair build
Wriggles (lategame sell for Sightstone)
Gank/Merc/Tabi boots
Locket
Bullwak
Randuins
Zeke's

Remember to sell wriggles late game in favor of another Item (perhaps sightstone to always have wards to jump to)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqxhjR837I&feature=grec_index
#6centurion911Posted 4/15/2013 11:55:59 AM
If you're on Blue side then go Wolves--->Smiteless Blue--->Enemy Red/your Red (depending on their jungler)--->Gank (usually top) or Wraiths--->Smiteless Red--->Blue--->Gank Top (my favorite)

If you're on Purple side then go Wraiths--->Red---->Gank Top
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player