Soraka changes I would like to see

#1_HeXPosted 4/15/2013 11:58:55 AM
The way I see it Soraka is lacking a bit in certain areas and it is holding her back from being completely viable competitively. Although her sustain in lane is nice, it doesn't fit with the current meta and in teamfights, especially lategame I feel that she is lacking any real presence.

She doesn't need any major changes, the way I see it small tweaks are enough to give more substance to her kit and overall make her more useful.

Infuse (E); In addition to current effects it also cleanses one debuff from the targetted allied champion.

Wish (R); Active: Soraka places a protective barrier on herself and all friendly champions (last 10 seconds). When the barrier fades or breaks from incoming damage Soraka bathes her allies in light and health is restored.

Barrier: 150 / 300 / 400 (+ 50% AP)
Heal: 200 / 320 / 440 (+ 70% AP)
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2centurion911Posted 4/15/2013 12:01:50 PM
_HeX posted...
Infuse (E); In addition to current effects it also cleanses one debuff from the targetted allied champion.

Wish (R); Active: Soraka places a protective barrier on herself and all friendly champions (last 10 seconds). When the barrier fades or breaks from incoming damage Soraka bathes her allies in light and health is restored.

_HeX posted...
small tweaks

So, we're doubling the effectiveness of her ult (10 second Barrier? Seriously? What would the enemy do, immediately disengage?) and a Cleanse that eliminates the need for QSS.

lol
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#3lightdragoon88Posted 4/15/2013 12:02:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h0rjHIODYSg/UFudNV5xc7I/AAAAAAAAIu4/1w3WjM36Xbs/s1600/SorakaReVis.jpg
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#4omega bahumatPosted 4/15/2013 12:03:00 PM
90% sure hex is trolling
#5_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 12:04:14 PM
centurion911 posted...
_HeX posted...

_HeX posted...
small tweaks

So, we're doubling the effectiveness of her ult (10 second Barrier? Seriously? What would the enemy do, immediately disengage?) and a Cleanse that eliminates the need for QSS.

lol

It is a small tweak but a huge improvement (there is a difference), her ult is really underwhelming in its current state.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6omega bahumatPosted 4/15/2013 12:05:31 PM
That is by no means a small tweak.
#7centurion911Posted 4/15/2013 12:06:17 PM
_HeX posted...
It is a small tweak but a huge improvement (there is a difference), her ult is really underwhelming in its current state.

I always love looking at other people's "balanced changes"

Soraka's just fine, maybe a tad UP.

You're making her into the most OP support I can think of.

The other guy is probably right, you're probably trolling.
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#8gkh5Posted 4/15/2013 12:06:49 PM
_HeX posted...
centurion911 posted...
_HeX posted...

_HeX posted...
small tweaks

lol

But it hardcounters karthus
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#9DeanyzyPosted 4/15/2013 12:08:12 PM
She doesn't need any changes whatsoever, she still has a place in the bot lane,
#10RajamicPosted 4/15/2013 5:47:05 PM
If anything, what she needs is some change in her Q to give her a bit of an offensive presence even when played support. Something like greatly increasing the max radius of it, but put a cap on the number of targets it can hit (and it always targets those closest to her first). Or give Q some minor slow effect.

For your R change to not break her, it would need to have a really short duration, like 1 second. At 10 seconds it basically takes what it is and applies a global Lux W on top of that. Her R already can turn a teamfight around.