Can we except more Akali nerfs?

#1CrazyFunkyMasaoPosted 4/15/2013 1:08:39 PM
Just got enough IP (or EP in US I guess) to get another 3150 Champ and considered buying her. I haven't really followed her recent nerfs, so I wanted to ask you guys about your opinions. Of course you can't know for sure but it never hurts to ask other people.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden & Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
#2_HeXPosted 4/15/2013 1:10:35 PM
Probably not, she's not OP and has both counter-picks and smart people with pink wards to make her life difficult. I do find her trippel dash extremely annoying, though.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#3astaroth007Posted 4/15/2013 1:10:37 PM
Didn't she just get nerfed? with that Q of hers?
#4_HeXPosted 4/15/2013 1:12:27 PM
astaroth007 posted...
Didn't she just get nerfed? with that Q of hers?

Hence why TC said MORE Akali nerfs.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5CrazyFunkyMasao(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 1:12:29 PM
Yeah she did, but I heard some people ingame and here in the forums saying that wasn't enough. I guess they just overreact or something, but thanks for your opinions. More would be appreciated.
---
#6centurion911Posted 4/15/2013 1:12:39 PM
The word you're looking for is "expect"

And probably not. She's always gonna be snowbally but her early game got nerfed enough.
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#7MangoPiratePosted 4/15/2013 1:16:11 PM
Her early game got nerfed enough that beating her is easier and if she still gets kills she can snowball like before. I like where she is now. Not overnerfed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YL1Ol.jpg
#8dranen87Posted 4/15/2013 1:16:51 PM
Her late game got nerfed a bit, but her early and mid game is what got hit the hardest. Of course, that's where she was the most OP, but I still maintain the nerfs were too much.
---
Que quieres en la vida?
#9CrazyFunkyMasao(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 1:26:01 PM
centurion911 posted...
The word you're looking for is "expect"

And probably not. She's always gonna be snowbally but her early game got nerfed enough.

Heh yeah, I know what except and expect mean, that was just a typo. Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks for sharing your opinions, I think I will buy her then.
---
#10RajamicPosted 4/15/2013 4:17:51 PM
I don't see any reason to nerf her again, as she seems to be in about the same place as all the other good assassins. Now my buddy who played her all the time was just ranting to me a few days ago about "OMG they nerfed her Q so hard she's unplayable before level 6, by which point she's impossibly behind!" I don't see it.