Anivia loses her memory after every death and is reborn "pure"

#21EphidelPosted 4/15/2013 7:55:30 PM
Eclipse008 posted...
For some reason I could never be bothered to read any of the LoL lore. I just can't bother to be even the least bit invested in the backstory of a game that lasts ~30 minutes <_<

Unless you quit this game forever after a single match, it lasts much longer than 30 minutes.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#22Eclipse008Posted 4/16/2013 8:53:41 AM
Ephidel posted...
Eclipse008 posted...
For some reason I could never be bothered to read any of the LoL lore. I just can't bother to be even the least bit invested in the backstory of a game that lasts ~30 minutes <_<

Unless you quit this game forever after a single match, it lasts much longer than 30 minutes.

You are purposely misinterpreting my meaning for the sake of argument.
---
qed
#23natchu96Posted 4/16/2013 8:55:39 AM
Eclipse008 posted...
Ephidel posted...
Eclipse008 posted...

You are purposely misinterpreting my meaning for the sake of argument.

But the point is, you'd likely play this game for months on end, so every individual battle lasting 30 minutes isn't much of an excuse to not get invested in the backstory.

Now, not liking/caring about the lore in the first place, that's a valid excuse.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena