what do you change game to game as far as settings?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 4/16/2013 10:39:16 AM
I made the jump to smartcasts at the beginning of the season. And Now I'm thinking I should go back to click to cast on some moves like point and click or some ults with long cool downs as well as moves like rumbles ult

How do you handle it?

Side note, how many people make new masteries sheets every game
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2OpforALLAHJIHADPosted 4/16/2013 10:40:29 AM
I make new masteries each game, I want the best possible early game I can based on the given comp.
---
LoL ign: otto lock
#3DustStarPosted 4/16/2013 10:40:50 AM
I dont use smartcast for anythin except jarvan Q...

Syndra's W def needs smartcast too IMO.. but i never play her

So I only change my keys when playin Jarvan
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9334/e7fsu.gif
#4Thalandor46Posted 4/16/2013 10:44:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Lord_WoobiePosted 4/16/2013 11:33:41 AM
I smartcast certain champs. Syndra, Zyra, Zed, Kassadin and a few others all pretty much need to smartcast in order to not feel slow and clunky. Others I can't stand using smartcasting with, so I need to switch fairly regularly.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/16/2013 11:38:29 AM
Smartcast everyhting, all the time.
...mainly because I'm too alzy to keep going into the options menu every game and changing stuff.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7BiglabronPosted 4/16/2013 12:55:28 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
...mainly because I'm too alzy to keep going into the options menu every game and changing stuff.

Same.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#8ERLiNoPosted 4/16/2013 1:01:44 PM
Someone convinced me to use smartcast, I can't go back.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#9SupaPowersPosted 4/16/2013 1:02:41 PM
I smartcast everything.

EVERYTHING.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#10eco masterPosted 4/16/2013 1:07:26 PM
NicoGrimm posted...

This, big time.

I also have Quick Smart Ping on Mouse 4, allowing me to depress the button, move the mouse a bit, then let go to set off a ping. Quick Retreat Ping is on Mouse 5, right behind 4, both buttons right above where my thumb rests.

I want to find a use for Middle Mouse button, but I can't find one that would be very useful. Any suggestions?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain