"Q=Control, W=Utility, E=Damage" Riot @ Thresh's nerf

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Q=Control, W=Utility, E=Damage" Riot @ Thresh's nerf

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
3 years ago#1
What. Flail has no meaningful damage even with a full AP build LOL. It was actually Q=Damage, W=Utility and E=Control since the mini-pull+slow was actually serving as CC and not his Q most of the time.

RIP Green Lantern.

User Info: T3h_4rb1t0r

T3h_4rb1t0r
3 years ago#2
1. Flail is sejuani
2. They are just moving the passive from Q, to E. I dont really understand how this will affect his gameplay at all, please explain.
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.

User Info: SoulknightX0

SoulknightX0
3 years ago#3
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
1. Flail is sejuani
2. They are just moving the passive from Q, to E. I dont really understand how this will affect his gameplay at all, please explain.

Now thresh does not have both damage and a low cooldown hook in a single ability
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/

User Info: eco master

eco master
3 years ago#4
HagenEx posted...
What. Flail has no meaningful damage even with a full AP build LOL.

It does now if the changes go through.

It was actually Q=Damage, W=Utility and E=Control

...Yes, it was. They are changing it. That's the point of this change. Seeing as a very strong utility spell was also resulting in a ton of damage, I think this is pretty fair.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: viajarv

viajarv
3 years ago#5
So the passive of Q is moving over to Fillet?

HagenEx
3 years ago#6
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
1. Flail is sejuani

1. Sweeping Scythe* my bad, you got what I meant though :D

2. To keep Thresh being a factor during laning phase, you were getting both control and a bit of damage through leveling Q. His notoriety during laning phase will be brought down a lot just because E is a really, really bad skill, and doesn't even match up to other support's stuns and slows. It's actually a nerf because a lower CD on Q offered better chances to land that said passive than your E will.

You will now pretty much have to double Q to get in range and actually do some damage through your leveled E. Or risk not doing damage at all and lvl up Q like before, turning you into a lantern thrower.

HagenEx
3 years ago#7
SoulknightX0 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
1. Flail is sejuani

Now thresh does not have both damage and a low cooldown hook in a single ability

Which was the only thing that kept him balanced.

User Info: ssupermario92

ssupermario92
3 years ago#8
still a stupid ass change IMO
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana

User Info: Sir Spiffy Cape

Sir Spiffy Cape
3 years ago#9
HagenEx posted...
E is a really, really bad skill

What?

E is amazing. Huge range, easy to land, slows and displaces, and COMES AFTER A HOOK, and has AMAZING synergy with his ult letting you throw someone into up to 3 walls.

What are you smoking?
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt

User Info: Lord Sojiro

Lord Sojiro
3 years ago#10
HagenEx posted...
SoulknightX0 posted...
T3h_4rb1t0r posted...
1. Flail is sejuani

Which was the only thing that kept him balanced.

Hehehe, Thresh balanced.
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Q=Control, W=Utility, E=Damage" Riot @ Thresh's nerf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived