How likely is Zed's potential W nerf going live

#1BrockObanaPosted 4/16/2013 1:40:02 PM
How likely do you think Zed's potential W nerf going live is?
I can definitely see Zed getting nerfed (or changed if you want to call it that).
But I was wondering how likely the potential nerf going live is at it currently stands, where his W's CDT doesn't get affected by his E hitting minions but champs only.
I'm sad.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#2wehomiesPosted 4/16/2013 1:42:06 PM
dunno but if it does
zed's getting Rengar'd
#3Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/16/2013 1:43:20 PM
I'd love to say 0%, but Riot's balance team is **** most of the time. This would kill Zed so hard.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#4bighairycamelPosted 4/16/2013 1:44:04 PM
The only thing that needs to be done to fix Zed is to take away activated items from his ult. It should be based on spells and auto attacks, not ALL damage. Do that and he's balanced.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#5Dark_DcPosted 4/16/2013 1:44:13 PM
wehomies posted...
dunno but if it does
zed's getting Rengar'd

Kind of deserved. A properly played Zed can't be bullied or zoned out of farm, he pushes really hard with little risk (like Rengar did) and has an ultimate that is pretty well guaranteed to kill the target which is huge if its the ADC.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#6Doc_MPosted 4/16/2013 1:44:38 PM
Let's be honest. It's not that big of a nerf. It will only save your life if you were really over extended to begin with.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#7wehomiesPosted 4/16/2013 1:45:32 PM
Dark_Dc posted...
wehomies posted...
dunno but if it does
zed's getting Rengar'd

Kind of deserved. A properly played Zed can't be bullied or zoned out of farm, he pushes really hard with little risk (like Rengar did) and has an ultimate that is pretty well guaranteed to kill the target which is huge if its the ADC.

no champ deserves to become rengar'd
there's a difference between nerfing it to balance it and nerfing it to make it a piece of **** that nobody would ever use unless they got mad 1337 superduperuber finger skills
#8wehomiesPosted 4/16/2013 1:46:28 PM
Doc_M posted...
Let's be honest. It's not that big of a nerf. It will only save your life if you were really over extended to begin with.

i'm being honest
it's a huge nerf
#9Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/16/2013 1:48:09 PM
Dark_Dc posted...
wehomies posted...
dunno but if it does
zed's getting Rengar'd

Not even close, Rengar was OP because he could stealh into a fight, instagib the carry with his insane base damage and surviving because of him building tanky + his W making him super hard to deal with. Zed's ult gets countered by the enemy carry having a QSS...or any kind of escape...or CC at all.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#10kiba312Posted 4/16/2013 1:56:24 PM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Dark_Dc posted...
wehomies posted...
dunno but if it does
zed's getting Rengar'd

Not even close, Rengar was OP because he could stealh into a fight, instagib the carry with his insane base damage and surviving because of him building tanky + his W making him super hard to deal with. Zed's ult gets countered by the enemy carry having a QSS...or any kind of escape...or CC at all.

the proper old way to play Rengar was to gib the opponent with 2 Q's then Ult to get another 2 Q's
but apparently Riot felt like making a 3 second delay on the ult and made him paper for armor and health
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o