Is it worth it to start a fresh account?

#11hawkeye2188Posted 4/16/2013 2:33:41 PM
Unit1027 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...
How much money have you put into the account? How many hours?

Idk how much hours, i made it to lv 30 like a month ago, but my ranked is just a mess and i wasted my refunds on anivia, HEIMER then shen at like lv15. Spent no money at all, but wasted my free 400 on a shen skin i regret buying.

How many champs do you own?
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#12Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/16/2013 2:34:01 PM
Seems like you're not too far in the hole. If you wanna restart you might as well.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#13Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:34:13 PM
Btw guise, i forgot to mention, not a whole new account. I meant my smurf, he's like lv 15 i think with no worries in the world.
#14Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:37:38 PM
hawkeye2188 posted...
Unit1027 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...

Idk how much hours, i made it to lv 30 like a month ago, but my ranked is just a mess and i wasted my refunds on anivia, HEIMER then shen at like lv15. Spent no money at all, but wasted my free 400 on a shen skin i regret buying.

How many champs do you own?

I think over 30 but i LITERALLY don't even use any because i didn't like them. Only ones i use is Fizz, and wukong. Fizz is like an angel from above, easily funnest champ and money well spent. Wukong i just like how he can juke and so easy to use.
#15iXCelticXiPosted 4/16/2013 2:39:38 PM
Unit1027 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...

Ranked is just a mess - not yours exclusively. You can and will get out of where you are at if you improve and work to get better - not by making a new account.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#16GevaudenPosted 4/16/2013 2:40:19 PM
lol TC wants to go up against noobs so he can steam roll them and be happy again with wins even tho they are injust.

You are in the rank your in and that's the truth if you can't deal with that then yes go make another account I would have pleasure knowing your wasting your own time rebuilding yourself to the same spot your main account is at lol.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#17Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:45:11 PM
Gevauden posted...
lol TC wants to go up against noobs so he can steam roll them and be happy again with wins even tho they are injust.

You are in the rank your in and that's the truth if you can't deal with that then yes go make another account I would have pleasure knowing your wasting your own time rebuilding yourself to the same spot your main account is at lol.

I was overwhelmed at start, i got wrong runes because i thought they'd be good. Champs i never even use anymore, rp wasted on a champ that gets banned(i didn't know at the time ._.), plus when i play ranked i almost always do amazing with my fizz mid. I win my lane and murder in the process but i usually have an adc who can't last hit or get kills or a jungler who doesn't gank at all whole game!
#18GevaudenPosted 4/16/2013 3:50:55 PM
Unit1027 posted...
Gevauden posted...

I was overwhelmed at start, i got wrong runes because i thought they'd be good. Champs i never even use anymore, rp wasted on a champ that gets banned(i didn't know at the time ._.), plus when i play ranked i almost always do amazing with my fizz mid. I win my lane and murder in the process but i usually have an adc who can't last hit or get kills or a jungler who doesn't gank at all whole game!

Keep blaming other your always the victim Lil Ms Innocent...
---
LOL ign - Gonk