Trundle build tips?

#1WebBowserPosted 4/16/2013 4:50:57 PM
Just picked him up, tried to jungle, didn't fail too hard but I don't know what he likes to build. Guessing FM is core on him. Also, what does he like as a second summoner spell?
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#2_Yag_Posted 4/16/2013 4:53:17 PM
I prefer Triforce on him. like triforce/BotRK and tanky make him a huge beast.

as for summoners flash ghost or exhaust all work fine
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#3WebBowser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 5:40:08 PM
So Triforce and no FM? It seems like Triforce is really expensive for the amount of tanky it gives, though Trundle's Q is spammy enough to make good of sheen procs.
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#4SupaPowersPosted 4/16/2013 5:42:47 PM(edited)
He's like Xin Zhao were you only really need 1 damage item.

I like to go Razors -> Mercs -> Giant's Belt -> BotRK or Triforce -> Warmog's/Sunfire/Randuin's/Banshee's/whatever.

Just build whatever you need.

Edit: Also, Iceborn Gauntlet is soooo good on him.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#5TomorrowDogPosted 4/16/2013 5:54:29 PM
I like getting to 40% CDR for dat pillar spam. Makes it a total ***** for the enemy team to teamfight/chase/run when you have near 100% uptime on your pillar.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6Gogandantess100Posted 4/16/2013 5:56:55 PM
attack things
---
xbl: P2K WARRIOR; Ashe only- lvl 99 13 espers 45 hunts 122333- collecting items
I heard somewhere that Viera can be impregnated by The Wood.-Mir_Vimes
#7_Yag_Posted 4/16/2013 5:59:20 PM
WebBowser posted...
So Triforce and no FM? It seems like Triforce is really expensive for the amount of tanky it gives, though Trundle's Q is spammy enough to make good of sheen procs.

thats the idea, triforce really makes the Q hit like a truck. plus everything it builds from is good for him. just get a giants belt at some point when you're building it if you need more tank and turn it into a warmogs or something later
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#8Small_appliancePosted 4/16/2013 6:16:11 PM
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/trundle-the-most-underrated-champ-in-lol-updated-for-s3-266150

/shamelessplug
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
#9iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/16/2013 7:29:54 PM
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/trundle-the-most-underrated-champ-in-lol-updated-for-s3-266150

No offence but, AD runes. His Q has good ratios and resets auto attack.

That build is beyond terrible. Reminded me why I haven't been on mobafire for over 2 years
---
Trolling is a art
#10WebBowser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 8:00:02 PM(edited)
So it sounds like I either go Triforce + Merc Treads + tanky tanky tanky or I go FM, Iceborn, Merc Treads, Bulwark, whatever the heck I want for my last 2 items because by now I'm invincible. Btw, I assume skill order is Q > W > E > Q > W > R > max Q > max E > max W? Or do I want to max contaminate before pillar?

*edit* oh, and I still want standard jungle runes, right? Also, when I counterjungle, should I focus on killing the enemy jungle or just taking buffs?
---