Upcoming PBE Zed tweak

#21profDEADPOOLPosted 4/17/2013 11:35:11 AM
Reduce the CD to something like 16/15/14/13/12 seconds. CD is no longer reduced by hitting anything. CD on Living Shadow resets on champion kill.

This slows his laning down, like they wanted, and allows Zed to do exactly what he's supposed to do. Kill someone and GTFO. Problem solved.

I have to say I do kinda like this change.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#22Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/17/2013 11:43:56 AM
Its still a pretty big nerf, 4 seconds less of at lvl5 is still quite worse than what he used to get, 2 seconds at lvl5 is a joke, make it 18-12 and then we can talk.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#23centurion911Posted 4/17/2013 11:48:24 AM(edited)
I can confidently say that this will not affect my Zed play at all. One W is all I need to clear a full wave
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#24The Last CetraPosted 4/17/2013 11:53:15 AM
centurion911 posted...
I can confidently say that this will not affect my Zed play at all. One W is all I need to clear a full wave

Clearing the wave itself isn't the issue, its being unable to lower the CD of your W afterward. Currently you can throw your W out with pretty much no risk because a few shadow slashes later and its off CD. After the nerf if you do, you leave yourself without your shadow for a long period of time, leaving yourself susceptible to ganks with no escape. Thus, you either have to play more passively to prevent this or risk getting blown up by the enemy jungler.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#25youNmeGirlPosted 4/17/2013 6:32:18 PM
meh
#26centurion911Posted 4/17/2013 6:44:15 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
centurion911 posted...

Clearing the wave itself isn't the issue, its being unable to lower the CD of your W afterward. Currently you can throw your W out with pretty much no risk because a few shadow slashes later and its off CD. After the nerf if you do, you leave yourself without your shadow for a long period of time, leaving yourself susceptible to ganks with no escape. Thus, you either have to play more passively to prevent this or risk getting blown up by the enemy jungler.

See my topic on Zed. It won't affect him nearly as hard now
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#27whatupeveryonehPosted 4/17/2013 6:49:19 PM
wouldn't call this a change
it's much more of a nerf than a buff

centurion911 posted...
The Last Cetra posted...
centurion911 posted...

See my topic on Zed. It won't affect him nearly as hard now

it was already posted in the main forums by red and now here soon after
#28GreatKiraLord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:17:27 PM
Bischu isn't very happy about the change
*sadface*
#29ManTigerPosted 4/17/2013 10:21:55 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
*sadface*

yah he also said it on inven
he's saying he's going permanently to kha'zix until that gets nerfed, which it will be very soon
#30Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/17/2013 10:38:14 PM
ManTiger posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
*sadface*

yah he also said it on inven
he's saying he's going permanently to kha'zix until that gets nerfed, which it will be very soon

Kinda sad when you think about it, Assassin's are going the way of unviability again :/
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu