Hardest NERFS of all time

#41kiba312Posted 4/17/2013 1:35:59 PM
Dynasty_Vic posted...
I guess release xin to how he is now.

and he is still one of the best great nerf huh?
anyways, Rengar has to be the one that stick out
his armor is made out of paper and you have to build armor to make him effective
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#42MIG297Posted 4/17/2013 1:40:32 PM
herochrisx posted...
niio posted...
Id say Rengar. Within a month of two of release he was nerfed into uselessness. He sucks at dueling, jungling, teamfights, assassinations, as a bruiser. He just sucks now.

Someone doesn't max E in lane and still plays him in the jungle. Lulz.

Maxing E first doesn't stop him being awful. It just lets him not feed in lane.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#43DragonslashPosted 4/17/2013 1:40:55 PM
herochrisx posted...
niio posted...
Id say Rengar. Within a month of two of release he was nerfed into uselessness. He sucks at dueling, jungling, teamfights, assassinations, as a bruiser. He just sucks now.

Someone doesn't max E in lane and still plays him in the jungle. Lulz.

I hope you're not insinuating that he belonged in the jungle at release. Because you look just as bad if you are. He was never a good jungler. Ever. Flat out, terrible. Even when he was OP his jungle was mediocre at best.
---
My code 3694 9741 2596
Nick= WooDo
#44JDimensionalPosted 4/17/2013 2:30:17 PM
kiba312 posted...
Dynasty_Vic posted...
I guess release xin to how he is now.

and he is still one of the best great nerf huh?
anyways, Rengar has to be the one that stick out
his armor is made out of paper and you have to build armor to make him effective

Release Xin could 1v5 at level 3. Maybe level 2.
---
Woof
#45SupaPowersPosted 4/17/2013 2:31:23 PM
Heimerdinger used to be a god.

Now look at him :(
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#46VoidgolemPosted 4/17/2013 2:46:08 PM
most devastating single-patch changes to a character goes to either Old Eve (when they took her stun and a bunch of stats), or Urgot (who still has a melee-range ult at rank 1 because **** tournaments)

Eve's not that bad nowadays, DFG no longer being a 50%-plus nuke hurt her a lot more than her actual ult nerf.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"