How do you deal with thresh? As the ADC?

#1Camel-RiderPosted 4/17/2013 7:26:03 AM
What the hell am I supposed to do?

I can dodge his Q easy, but he can zone so well, and puts out such good harass.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#2MachDragonPosted 4/17/2013 7:29:22 AM
Stop playing ADC heimer
#3Camel-Rider(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 7:33:50 AM
Im sick of these joke posts by bronze players that think they are good.

If you dont have any real input to provide me, you can stay out of the topic.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#4MizunoRyuuPosted 4/17/2013 7:34:01 AM
Unfortunately, the only way is to play with a Support who actually knows what they're doing. Wards in the side brushes help a lot, and it's your Support's job to make your lane safer by absorbing harass and, if possible, counterharassing. Every Support has something in their kit that lets them do this, or they wouldn't be called Supports. Of course, if you have a bad Support, you could always buy a ward yourself. Preferably a Vision ward.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#5Beech_tibsPosted 4/17/2013 7:34:28 AM
Start targeting adc, make him burn lots of mana
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#6kidcrumbPosted 4/17/2013 7:41:32 AM
You can harass thresh. When he comes out of the bush and you dodge his Q, go in hard and get him to like half HP. Then retreat. You can usually do this without the enemy ADC being able to help. And at this point thresh is running away and you and your support can focus on their adc.

Bush control is also important. I hate it when the enemy has bush control. And my support doesnt ward both of those bushes or doesnt stay in them at all times.
---
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W
#7Darkyellow327Posted 4/17/2013 7:47:31 AM
Camel-Rider posted...

Attack him. Thresh is extremely squishy early. If he gets too cute, blow him up.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#8kidcrumbPosted 4/17/2013 8:00:27 AM
Darkyellow327 posted...
Camel-Rider posted...

Attack him. Thresh is extremely squishy early. If he gets too cute, blow him up.

Yup. When I ashe ADC i usually dont even focus on their adc. I harass their support for a while. This keeps them from being helpful. It also helps you to not overextend while harassing their adc and gettting pwnd by some stupid blitz/leona/thresh grab.
---
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W
#9MachDragonPosted 4/17/2013 8:10:35 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
Im sick of these joke posts by bronze players that think they are good.

Too far man, too far
#10Dark_Luna3Posted 4/17/2013 8:13:37 AM
If your support isn't warding the sidebrushes then do it yourself. Best way to absolutely make sure you can farm safely with the sacrifice of a cheap ward yourself.