About to hit level 20

#11AmatuerGeniusPosted 4/17/2013 1:29:48 PM
If you want to spend more IP on Champs and just want an AD and AP rune page use the following

AD
Quint of HP
Red Armor Pen
Yellow Armor
Blue Scaling Mag Res

AP
Quint of HP
Red Mag Pen
Yellow Scaling Mana Reg / Armor(if non-mana champ)
Blue Mag Res

This is a cheap way to get a relatively decent set of pages that work with nearly every champ. These are by no means the best runes for a champ but it's cheap and somewhat effective is the point I'm making.
---
~Trolls of the TF2 Board~
AdmiralDiggler / Fritz0x8 / Capital_Ben / SackBoi
#12TheDarkNerdPosted 4/17/2013 2:15:56 PM
AD
Quint of HP
Red Armor Pen
Yellow Armor
Blue Scaling Mag Res

AP
Quint of HP
Red Mag Pen
Yellow Scaling Mana Reg / Armor(if non-mana champ)
Blue Mag Res

Total cost: 13940 IP.

More economically, you can go either HP quints (like he suggests) or Move Speed quints (they cost the same, and actually take up a hefty bulk of what you'll be spending on runes), and also share between the pages armor yellows and scaling magic resist blues. Then, to differentiate between an AD page and an AP page, you can put Attack Damage on the AD page, and MPen on the AP page.

Total cost: 10250 IP.

Of course, this is just starter pages. At your own pace, you can start buying new runes and creating custom pages more suited to you personally.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#132Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 4/17/2013 2:31:28 PM
You don't really need runes if you'd rather buy more champions. I didn't buy runes til 30 and it was fine. But if you do want them buy armor yellows and scaling or flat mr blues. For marks you want AD or AP or armor pen or magic pen, and for quints you want AD AP or movement speed.
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542