dat smug
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#132AmarajahPosted 4/17/2013 7:38:43 PM
Caster: What did you think when you guys got FB @ aphro and double

Doublelift: Game over, we won the game, when I get FB we win the game

"when I get 1st blood, we win the game, game over" -- Doublelift 2013
#133AKC12Posted 4/17/2013 7:41:56 PM
Dignitas are 2-5 since week 7 (bye week 8). They better step up or they won't be competing this summer
#134PlanescapedPosted 4/18/2013 12:32:39 PM
The teams are a bit strange right now. I notice a lot of animosity in TSM and DIG, they just don't seem to be getting along with each other. I even notice a little bit on Complexity, seems like Lautemortis, Prolly and Nick Wu are tight, and MEyeA and especially Brunch U, seem to be left out.

Must be all the pressure.

I never realized just how tiny Scarra's champion pool is, when he doesn't get Zed/Diana/Gragas, he doesn't do well.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#135ArwenTinuvielPosted 4/18/2013 1:09:28 PM
CLG doesn't really have any stake in Week 10 anymore I think. They have no chance of moving in to top 2, nor will they drop to 7th place or below if they lose all their games. I have a feeling this lack of danger will cause them to not perform exceptionally well. (Except maybe against the top seeds just to challenge themselves, but I feel like they'll lose to the bottom 4 seeds)
---
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
#136CheezWhizXPosted 4/18/2013 1:22:43 PM
The fat man has the smallest champion pool in NA.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#137angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:23:49 PM
CLG doesn't really have any stake in Week 10 anymore I think. They have no chance of moving in to top 2, nor will they drop to 7th place or below if they lose all their games. I have a feeling this lack of danger will cause them to not perform exceptionally well. (Except maybe against the top seeds just to challenge themselves, but I feel like they'll lose to the bottom 4 seeds)

Honestly I think they will try to win b/c what they do now is like practice for when the real thing comes.
---
Gamefax
#138easymodexzPosted 4/18/2013 1:34:21 PM
I think CLG is going to try hard given how completely terribly they've performed up to this week. This is their moment to declare that they don't totally suck in the NA pro scene. They actually started pushing that yesterday. I was surprised they actually won games.

Other than that, I am interested to see how far Complexity take their momentum and if they can actually perform consistently and reliably. If they can, they could move towards the top.

Curse seems to be slipping. I think they became slightly complacent. Their picks have been slightly "non-tryhard", which is fine. It's good to experiment. However, they've also become slightly sloppy and haven't pushed strategies as hard as they did early in the season. I wonder if they'll just laying off to relax a bit before the next stage, or if this is a more permanent trend.

So, basically I'm only interested in the CL and Curse games. I have a mild interest to see if CLG ever do something besides a ridiculously obvious and predictable split push + doublelift strat, and to see TSM evolve, but not too much. I'm also interested to see MegaZero play Riven. Other than that, the NA LCS is pretty /zzz.

EU is much more interesting. Starswars and OGN are also more interesting than EU LCS. But, they don't have Deman so it's not as entertaining.
#139angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 1:46:19 PM(edited)
I really like vulcan.

Although they are in the bottom tier of NA teams, I think they are the best of that tier.

But at the same time... I feel like Complexity has improved quite a lot too... Prolly/Nickwu... Idk... I only like vulcan and complexity now.
---
Gamefax
#140angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 2:27:26 PM
coL vs TSM.

This will be a really interesting game if coL gets the upper hand in the beginning.
---
Gamefax