Best Jungler in regards of ganking and clearing?

#11ryanaPosted 4/17/2013 1:04:49 PM
Pretty much all the heavily used junglers are pretty decent at both.

Jarvan, Volibear, Vi, Xin Zhao, Hecarim, Nasus
#12justcusimasianPosted 4/17/2013 1:16:34 PM
Maokai

not bursty but provides enough CC that your laner can do the real damage, and his clears are pretty solid, and he has some innate sustain too
#13Walker_RealPosted 4/17/2013 1:17:09 PM(edited)
I highly suggest Nocturne. He's fun, he has a large range of skills to master, and he's pretty freakin sweet.

His passive is both clear time and sustain.

He benefits from AD and ASPD due to his passive and his need to attack, thus Blade of the Ruined King is a monster on him, and it benefits his E so damn well.

How to play on easy mode.

Get a machete, make a spirit stone, make Blade of the Ruined King, make Spirit of Lizard Elder.

Ganking at 3 is simple, anyone over extended will usually die to your basic combo, especially at your level.

Ganking at 6 is even easier, ult and fling yourself at someone. Hit them with the Blade of the Ruined King Active (If you're new which you seem to be, assign "Smart Cast Item Slot 1" to your middle click, then you dont have to worry about)
#14Walker_RealPosted 4/17/2013 1:18:17 PM
If you're trying to learn 1337 skills, try to use your E at the last 2 seconds of BotRK, that way they are slowed until they are CC'd
#15AmatuerGenius(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 1:24:23 PM
Walker_Real posted...
(If you're new which you seem to be)

I'm not new but I'm not a veteran. I've reached lvl30 a few months ago and got into Bronze 1 and never had enough matchmaking luck to get a competent enough team to break into silver. I've got mastery over every lane except ADC and Jungler which I haven't found a champ that suits me yet. I take it most everyone has those lanes they simply don't want to, or have trouble playing.
---
~Trolls of the TF2 Board~
AdmiralDiggler / Fritz0x8 / Capital_Ben / SackBoi
#16Walker_RealPosted 4/17/2013 1:28:20 PM
My bad, wasn't meant to be offensive, I just know active items scare people who are new, and trying a new role and adding a new button to the mix... most people forget.