What would you call this hidden passive, if it existed?

#1JuliMizrahiPosted 4/17/2013 4:51:20 PM
Olaf, Mordekaiser, Sona, Yorick, and Karthus all on the same team. This is far more deserving of a hidden passive than some of the others I've seen. Riot and their silly jokes.

"We're getting the band back together"

"We're on a mission from god"

Calling it Pentakill just seemed too obvious, personally. Toss in your own suggestions, too.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#2saltynut5Posted 4/17/2013 4:52:42 PM
"loud noises and explosions!"

Instantly makes the enemy team's nexus blow up
#3DarkArch0nPosted 4/17/2013 4:54:54 PM(edited)
Like all ninja champs, they'd have a buff "This unit is a flippin' ninja."

Well, if you have the pentakill skin on, each champion have their own individual letter (P-E-N-T-A)

It's an aura though

But once you guys combine together

Your aura emits Sona's ult because Sona's their queen

And they all get stunned

btw

It's global
#4JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:55:00 PM
Let's focus on a name first, and then we'll consider what it does. As a hidden passive, it really shouldn't have THAT much influence (exception -- rengar v. kha'zix).
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#5saltynut5Posted 4/17/2013 4:59:08 PM
geez you tell me what I would call it an stuff, then you complain about my answer

you're impossible
#6JuliMizrahi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:01:00 PM
saltynut5 posted...
geez you tell me what I would call it an stuff, then you complain about my answer

Wasn't talking about you. You gave a name.
---
#7kaysa13Posted 4/17/2013 5:04:21 PM
Darius + Draven on the same team = Blood Brothers aura

something like that?
---
This is a signature.
#8eco masterPosted 4/17/2013 5:49:22 PM
You know how Sona and Kog'Maw's holiday skins using /joke nearby each other have them sing and play Deck the Halls together?

Clearly the members of Pentakill should begin playing Through the Fire and the Flames when they all /joke close together. Make the sound global. Sad Robot Amumu demands global sound effects.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain