TIL: Riven can lose lane to a Nasus.

#1KoHfamPosted 4/17/2013 5:37:45 PM
Yup.

Also before any of you start (you know who you are) I was Corki in the game I am referencing to.
---
Just my .02. LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
So Zac is Urf - Riot will unveil on Urf Day, April 1st. Roshi calls it now.
#2EphidelPosted 4/17/2013 5:38:33 PM
That sig is a little out of date.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
#3OmfgitsBlahPosted 4/17/2013 5:38:37 PM
Riven actually gets crapped on by Nasus. Nasusustain OP, and after Riven pokes, Nasus can just witherhit, or sustain back up.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#4KoHfam(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:39:56 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Riven actually gets crapped on by Nasus. Nasusustain OP, and after Riven pokes, Nasus can just witherhit, or sustain back up.

If Nasus is close enough to creeps to hit anything even once, the River is doing something wrong.
---
Just my .02. LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
So Zac is Urf - Riot will unveil on Urf Day, April 1st. Roshi calls it now.
#5OmfgitsBlahPosted 4/17/2013 5:40:48 PM
KoHfam posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

If Nasus is close enough to creeps to hit anything even once, the River is doing something wrong.

Nasus can just AA Riven. Especially if he has any form of armor at all.

And then if he gets a chain vest at any point in the game, he can literally just tank Riven while farming minions.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#6kirbymuncherPosted 4/17/2013 5:41:33 PM
we should have been more aggressive in lane
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#7LaqOfInterestPosted 4/17/2013 5:42:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Suwww56.jpg

Diamond Riven loses to THN of all people

Not exactly an obscure counter
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/4BX09Sm.png
#8bast999Posted 4/17/2013 5:43:57 PM(edited)
OmfgitsBlah posted...
KoHfam posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

Nasus can just AA Riven. Especially if he has any form of armor at all.

And then if he gets a chain vest at any point in the game, he can literally just tank Riven while farming minions.

River has a hidden passive that summons water into her slashes giving arpen equal to Nasus armor
---
This but unironically.
#9saltynut5Posted 4/17/2013 5:44:08 PM
KoHfam posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...

Why you gotta drag the River into this?
#10darkwing1232Posted 4/17/2013 5:46:27 PM
If you go cloth+5 and have armor runes Riven's damage is very minimal and allows you to farm fairly easily. And then on your first b, you can get a Locket then its GG she can't hurt you without help.