Solid 1350 champs for a beginner (Top and Bottom lane champs preferably)

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 4/17/2013 4:38:27 PM
Remade old topic into this one since someone said that I really needed to be saving influence for level 20 runes and someone suggested that the 1350 lineup is better than the 3k one.

I enjoy pushers, lane winners and or high burst.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2LaqOfInterestPosted 4/17/2013 4:39:00 PM
Taric if you don't mind support
---
R.I.P. Obstaculos 2/20/2013
http://i.imgur.com/4BX09Sm.png
#32Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 4/17/2013 4:40:53 PM
Tryndamere is good for top lane in the lower levels
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#4leak_manPosted 4/17/2013 5:16:36 PM
It is extremely easy to beat the average top laner as Singed. Hit level six and most champs won't be able to trade damage with you.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#5TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:26:37 PM
leak_man posted...
It is extremely easy to beat the average top laner as Singed. Hit level six and most champs won't be able to trade damage with you.

Heard so many good things about him. His appearance doesn't scream awesome like his following does to me.

I'll probably cave and buy him.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6tranquilizerrrPosted 4/17/2013 5:49:13 PM
For a beginner, for solid play...

Nasus, Singed & Taric should really benefit your team with little skill required.

There are a lot of really good 1350 champs but stuff like Teemo/Trynd need pretty decent game knowledge to use to their full potential (split pushing etc.)
---
Talk is cheap.
#7fattonygambinoPosted 4/17/2013 6:05:45 PM
Cho'gath and Udyr are pretty good in that price range though a tad on the learning curve side. Both can jungle too but that's a role to consider when you've learned a bit more about how the game works and are a bit higher level (I started around 20)
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#8TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:06:18 PM
tranquilizerrr posted...
For a beginner, for solid play...

Nasus, Singed & Taric should really benefit your team with little skill required.

There are a lot of really good 1350 champs but stuff like Teemo/Trynd need pretty decent game knowledge to use to their full potential (split pushing etc.)

Nasus I just hold back abit and farm the hell out of my Q right?
---
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 4/17/2013 6:07:09 PM
fattonygambino posted...
Cho'gath and Udyr are pretty good in that price range though a tad on the learning curve side. Both can jungle too but that's a role to consider when you've learned a bit more about how the game works and are a bit higher level (I started around 20)

I came in here to suggest Udyr. His jungle is amazing and his ganks are also very good.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#10KallakazzaPosted 4/17/2013 6:09:59 PM
Jax. Best 1350 I've ever spent in this game. So strong; good mobility via gap closer, CC, can push, can carry, can jungle. A fed Jax is an absolute monster.