We can swap servers? No way!!

#1BlackBeetleborgPosted 4/17/2013 7:34:56 PM
Starting today, players will be able to skip over the Atlantic and transfer between the North America and EUW or EUNE servers. This upgrade has been a long time coming and we’re stoked that players now have more flexibility to choose where they play!

To purchase a transfer,

Peace!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#2crad99Posted 4/17/2013 7:40:28 PM
Good Riddance
---
http://i.imgur.com/M91w3qt.jpg
My new hat.
#3angermngment101Posted 4/17/2013 7:49:08 PM
Yes, plz go back to the mexico servers. We dont spek spanich
---
Gamefax
#4zeppelin312Posted 4/17/2013 7:50:09 PM
I think you can freely transfer over to russia atm
#5megaxleoxPosted 4/18/2013 12:08:43 AM
I also stopped reading right there. Sorry Riot, I like your game and all, but you can charge us for EVERYTHING.

Oh you want to breathe while playing our game? Too bad.
---
PSN ID: xLeox91 - Skullgirls: Filia - Valentine. Possibly Squiggly.
#6OptionsButtonPosted 4/18/2013 12:09:52 AM
megaxleox posted...
I also stopped reading right there. Sorry Riot, I like your game and all, but you can charge us for EVERYTHING.

It's a free game and you're complaining about microtransactions?
#7megaxleoxPosted 4/18/2013 12:14:42 AM(edited)
OptionsButton posted...
megaxleox posted...

It's a free game and you're complaining about microtransactions?

Purchasing champs is fine.
Purchasing skins and other kind of items, is fine.

Something that could possibly be really important, in this case, swapping servers, it shouldn't.
Let's say you live in a strange country and you only get to play on NA Servers and the ping makes it barely playable, and that's your best option. And you have no moneys when a proper a decent servers comes to your continent.
That sucks.

I live in Chile and my best option is the NA Server with a ping of 200 approx. Sure it's fine and playable... but it could be better, don't you think?
I'm not gonna pay to make the game decently playable when it's advertised to be f2p.
---
#8DustStarPosted 4/18/2013 12:14:09 AM
No one's stopping you from creating a new account and playing for free. It makes sense to charge for server transfers. Although the price does seem quite steep.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9334/e7fsu.gif
#9megaxleoxPosted 4/18/2013 12:15:45 AM
DustStar posted...
No one's stopping you from creating a new account and playing for free. It makes sense to charge for server transfers. Although the price does seem quite steep.

What about the time spent in one account? The RP, IP, Runes, champs bought and all that?
Wasted?
Doesn't seem fair.
---
#10megaman915Posted 4/18/2013 12:16:10 AM
I can't think of a single game that allows for a free server change. Can you?
---
The Covenant speak English because if they all spoke French, it would just be silly.: Smo1001
Diamond FC:1762 8869 3809