We can swap servers? No way!!

#11Sid_IcarusPosted 4/18/2013 12:22:14 AM
OptionsButton posted...
megaxleox posted...
I also stopped reading right there. Sorry Riot, I like your game and all, but you can charge us for EVERYTHING.

Oh you want to breathe while playing our game? Too bad.

It's a free game and you're complaining about microtransactions?

Purchasing champs is fine.
Purchasing skins and other kind of items, is fine.

Something that could possibly be really important, in this case, swapping servers, it shouldn't.
Let's say you live in a strange country and you only get to play on NA Servers and the ping makes it barely playable, and that's your best option. And you have no moneys when a proper a decent servers comes to your continent.
That sucks.

I live in Chile and my best option is the NA Server with a ping of 200 approx. Sure it's fine and playable... but it could be better, don't you think?
I'm not gonna pay to make the game decently playable when it's advertised to be f2p.

If they make a server for the area you're in, if it didn't have one, they let you transfer for free. That's what they did the BR server so all and all, they're allowed to charge for this and are in the right. Afterall, nobody needs to transfer to EU/NA servers and if they did, then they just would've made their accounts for EU/NA server in the first place.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#12megaxleoxPosted 4/18/2013 12:37:23 AM
Well, LoL is coming to Latin America soon, they even gave us a teaser voice sample.
While it sounds awesome (the news, not the sample) it just makes me shudder to to thinks they're gathering most of the toxic players in one place.
---
PSN ID: xLeox91 - Skullgirls: Filia - Valentine. Possibly Squiggly.
#13aryanbrarPosted 4/18/2013 12:41:49 AM
megaman915 posted...
I can't think of a single game that allows for a free server change. Can you?

swtor had free server change.
#14DredjPosted 4/18/2013 1:44:14 AM
Guild Wars 2 has free server changes.
#15dennis941012Posted 4/18/2013 1:59:40 AM
Didn't we have to pay to transfer to BR
unless you lived in BR (in that case it was free)
this allows you to transfer in and out of server as long as you pay the dough...
now what about ranked then? Do you keep your old rank when you come back to the server?
---
#16DeadpooL7Posted 4/18/2013 2:05:51 AM
megaxleox posted...
I also stopped reading right there. Sorry Riot, I like your game and all, but you can charge us for EVERYTHING.

If it was free people would probably switch servers 5 times a day...

I guess they could give everyone one single free change but if you cant see why its not free then youre not looking very hard.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#17PhoenixNinePosted 4/18/2013 2:17:12 AM
Anilehilated (or however you spell that, I'm sorry >_<) needs to see this. =o
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#18BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:07:32 PM
DeadpooL7 posted...
megaxleox posted...

If it was free people would probably switch servers 5 times a day...

I guess they could give everyone one single free change but if you cant see why its not free then youre not looking very hard.

Why in the world would anyone in the right mind switch to a server where they can't play a game with a stable connection?

Really? That was your comeback?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#19Soul_ShredderPosted 4/18/2013 4:09:28 PM
Server transfers are free if you made a EU account before their servers went live. It makes sense, too. Why would you make an account on the wrong region rather than the on you're at?