Wanting Karthus advice (Just learning him)

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 4/17/2013 7:56:05 PM
Item-wise I've been starting off getting the Mana tear item, then working up to the Suncape and Abysmal Scepter. After that I really wasn't sure with what to go with besides just mana penetration and ability power in general.

Ability wise I start off leveling E with some W in order to maintain their slow while I hump their leg.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2BenWhoDrownedPosted 4/17/2013 7:59:55 PM
I wanted to post "suncape, wat m8" but I don't play Karthus often so I'll just assume it's a rather unconventional build.
#3TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:01:24 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
I wanted to post "suncape, wat m8" but I don't play Karthus often so I'll just assume it's a rather unconventional build.

Suncape deals magic damage over time to close enemies. I'm close with my E AoE of death.It also gives health and armor, allowing me to soak up the damage from being close better.

I thought it was a good item for Karth.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4BenWhoDrownedPosted 4/17/2013 8:04:53 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...

Suncape deals magic damage over time to close enemies. I'm close with my E AoE of death.It also gives health and armor, allowing me to soak up the damage from being close better.

It might be, I just would never do it, but I'm bad. Maybe someone more experienced can help you out.
#5TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:06:06 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...

It might be, I just would never do it, but I'm bad. Maybe someone more experienced can help you out.

I was theory-crafting this as I read his abilities, I've played a total of two games with him. I'm probably in left field.
---
#6InfiniteFSoraPosted 4/17/2013 8:07:36 PM
Okay well

Lets scratch the suncape okay

Go RoA > Deathcap > Hourglass/Void Staff

I've seen a lot of people go Spectral Wraith but I don't play enough Karthus to try it out yet so I'd just go the long-standard build listed above
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#7edubsPosted 4/17/2013 8:07:57 PM
You need deathcap, abyssal, void staff, sorc boots, and hourglass in your build. Im not sure why you are getting sunfure, seems worthless on him
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#8lightdragoon88Posted 4/17/2013 8:13:36 PM
crystal scepter and torment combo works really well on him.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#9GrimtronPosted 4/17/2013 8:16:06 PM
Rod of ages, Deathcap, Abyssal, Void staff, Hourglass and Archangels staff.

Teleport, Revive

Walk into enemy team with your E on and just sit there until they kill you.

Revive.

TP in.

do the same.
---
Crossbreed Priscilla is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/RkcG6az.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DD2Ja.png |
#10Alakazam_fanPosted 4/17/2013 8:16:15 PM
RoA
Rylais
Torment
Hourglass/Scepter
Deathcap
Sorc
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.