Wanting Karthus advice (Just learning him)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wanting Karthus advice (Just learning him)
3 years ago#1
Item-wise I've been starting off getting the Mana tear item, then working up to the Suncape and Abysmal Scepter. After that I really wasn't sure with what to go with besides just mana penetration and ability power in general.

Ability wise I start off leveling E with some W in order to maintain their slow while I hump their leg.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#2
I wanted to post "suncape, wat m8" but I don't play Karthus often so I'll just assume it's a rather unconventional build.
3 years ago#3
BenWhoDrowned posted...
I wanted to post "suncape, wat m8" but I don't play Karthus often so I'll just assume it's a rather unconventional build.

Suncape deals magic damage over time to close enemies. I'm close with my E AoE of death.It also gives health and armor, allowing me to soak up the damage from being close better.

I thought it was a good item for Karth.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#4
TheBlueDeath posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...

Suncape deals magic damage over time to close enemies. I'm close with my E AoE of death.It also gives health and armor, allowing me to soak up the damage from being close better.

It might be, I just would never do it, but I'm bad. Maybe someone more experienced can help you out.
3 years ago#5
BenWhoDrowned posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
BenWhoDrowned posted...

It might be, I just would never do it, but I'm bad. Maybe someone more experienced can help you out.

I was theory-crafting this as I read his abilities, I've played a total of two games with him. I'm probably in left field.
3 years ago#6
Okay well

Lets scratch the suncape okay

Go RoA > Deathcap > Hourglass/Void Staff

I've seen a lot of people go Spectral Wraith but I don't play enough Karthus to try it out yet so I'd just go the long-standard build listed above
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#7
You need deathcap, abyssal, void staff, sorc boots, and hourglass in your build. Im not sure why you are getting sunfure, seems worthless on him
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
3 years ago#8
crystal scepter and torment combo works really well on him.
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
3 years ago#9
Rod of ages, Deathcap, Abyssal, Void staff, Hourglass and Archangels staff.

Teleport, Revive

Walk into enemy team with your E on and just sit there until they kill you.

Revive.

TP in.

do the same.
Crossbreed Priscilla is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/RkcG6az.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DD2Ja.png |
3 years ago#10
RoA
Rylais
Torment
Hourglass/Scepter
Deathcap
Sorc
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wanting Karthus advice (Just learning him)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived